Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Beware! Drunk Chavs In Road!

sullsims

Hey all :)

I'd just like to make everyone aware of what happened last night.

I was driving home from a friends house, I turned left at a roundabout to find 6 drunks crossing the road. They decided it would be funny to stand in the middle of the road and not move, I then shouted 'Get out the road', and one loser decided it would be funny to jump up on to my bonnet twice!

As you can imagine, I was extremily p*issed off, so I reversed back, (at which point another guy kicked my left door) and did a U turn back round the way I came.

Anyway all in all, 2 of the chavs got taken down the nick, and were given £80 fines for being drunk and disorderly. However!!! Jumping onto a moving cars bonnet it NOT an offence, you can't get nicked for it! Unless of course theres damage, when it becomes criminal damage.

Luckily, there is no damage at all to the bonnet or door of my car, so its all good, but it still doesnt make it ok...

What a bunch of idiots! I'm glad there wasn't any damage to your car, or to you. It could've escalated pretty badly! Just glad you're ok.

Hey yeah thanks...

I just want people to be aware that these idiots do this kinda stuff. Wouldnt want it to happen to anyone else.

Hey yeah thanks...

I just want people to be aware that these idiots do this kinda stuff. Wouldnt want it to happen to anyone else.

why didnt you just drive over :ffs:

would have just floored it probably

Not possible, i turned into the road from a roundabout and they all just stood there like d*ckheads

That is bad and the police should charge them. There are plenty of things to charge them with. How about drunk and disorderly for a start.

I had a beligerant Asian youth step out in front of my car it was in a 30mph zone and I had to do an emergency stop. He laughed stuck two fingers up and two of his mates ran out from behind a tree and shouted abuse. That was frightening; my wife was in the car with me.

bit baffled as to how on earth they stood on that tiny bonnett without falling off???!!!! and it slopes down quite a bit!!! :blink::wacko: wat a bunch of ******s, i WOULD have ran them over!

should of tried to start driveing with him on the bonnet, he of fallen flat on his face! lol

iv got a funny story like that (try n keep it short) was with my mates when i was like 15/16 got a chase of chavs so ran n jumped in my mates car n threw a can at them (why not),

and then the little one out of them bunch trying to show off ran after the car trying to throw a rock or sumit then sliped over and fell flat on his face.

funniest thing ever!

Cool

Yeah they got done for drunk n disorderly.

I wasnt willing to get 15 years for killing one of them, so i got em done instead. I did think about driving with him on the bonnet after, wish I had, I was just really p*ssed off about the fact a chav was standing on my bonnet

Cool

I wasnt willing to get 15 years for killing one of them, so i got em done instead. I did think about driving with him on the bonnet after, wish I had, I was just really p*ssed off about the fact a chav was standing on my bonnet

Yeah, chavs just don't make great car accessories. Unless you have a Corsa. :P *runs away*

i would have run them over

Cool

Yeah, chavs just don't make great car accessories. Unless you have a Corsa. :P *runs away*

should of tried to start driveing with him on the bonnet, he of fallen flat on his face! lol

Yeah but he would've got done by the Police instead if he'd done that, instead of the drunks - it's the way the supposed Justice System works after all! :rolleyes:

Hey all :)

I'd just like to make everyone aware of what happened last night.

I was driving home from a friends house, I turned left at a roundabout to find 6 drunks crossing the road. They decided it would be funny to stand in the middle of the road and not move, I then shouted 'Get out the road', and one loser decided it would be funny to jump up on to my bonnet twice!

As you can imagine, I was extremily p*issed off, so I reversed back, (at which point another guy kicked my left door) and did a U turn back round the way I came.

Anyway all in all, 2 of the chavs got taken down the nick, and were given £80 fines for being drunk and disorderly. However!!! Jumping onto a moving cars bonnet it NOT an offence, you can't get nicked for it! Unless of course theres damage, when it becomes criminal damage.

Luckily, there is no damage at all to the bonnet or door of my car, so its all good, but it still doesnt make it ok...

what about the offence of holding onto a moving vehicle? you were classed as moving as you were in the driving position in the road and your engine was running. glad to hear you're ok though

Yeah but he would've got done by the Police instead if he'd done that, instead of the drunks - it's the way the supposed Justice System works after all! :rolleyes:

Yes, I agree. Sounds like you handled it just right.

Yes, I agree. Sounds like you handled it just right.

Cheers mate, yeah not to bothered now, they got in trouble so thats it. Until next time, although its not sumthing that id say happens to often in that estate

I love the fact that most people here are very anti chav. I think thats one of the main reason's I felt at home and had to sign up for this forum. :yahoo:

Same here. There are parts of Belfast that you just DO NOT bring a nice car into. By the time you get out your alloys will be gone along with the stereo...and that's if you're lucky. Usually they would steal it to joyride in. :lol:

I would've gone out with my extendable wheel brace to them!!

i would only use it to scare them off now, would not hurt them or anything........ honest! :D

had a simillar incident once where a bunch of drunken losers where standing in the middle of the road redirecting traffic! and one of them had a traffic cone over his shoulder too! now them things are heavy, i know (ex student!! :D ) and i wasnt gonna have one chucked at my car! so i just drove slowely around them and luckely for me that they were attracted to the peugot infront of me so i got away safely. saying that tho, dont think they would've used the cone anyway, they looked harmless but i could be wrong! never trust a chav!! :censor:

Same here. There are parts of Belfast that you just DO NOT bring a nice car into. By the time you get out your alloys will be gone along with the stereo...and that's if you're lucky. Usually they would steal it to joyride in. :lol:

You are right! there are parts of belfast that i wouldnt go, infact i just stay out of belshaft altogther! hehe... :P

to be honest belfast has come a long way, was there not to long ago and there are new buildings up everywhere! its not a bad wee city now to be fair!

A word of warning with this kind of stuff, one guy on another forum tells a disturbing story when he had a similar incident that resulted in him being dragged from the car and the lving daylights kicked out of him by about eight ******'s. He ended up in hospital for about a month.

There are some real idiots out there I'm afraid.

• 2 months later...

I would've gone out with my extendable wheel brace to them!!

Like your style big man, i keep mine in the door pocket for easy access. To be honest when drunk chavs are in the road in the middle of the night and theres noone else around, if you had run em over you would have totally got away with it. I wud've floored it when they got in the road, and god help them if theyd layed a finger on my car, never mind kicked it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links