Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's It For?

monkeyalan

I haven't got a manual and have no idea what the other button with the little dial image on it does.

please tell. :D

When uv got your headlights switched on, it jus changes the brightness of your clocks

first time i drove in the dark tonight and i now see the button has 2 settings. just right and jesus , my eyes!.

And.........it also switches between mph and kph for European driving!! Clever eh!

Not on our Norwegian model. Blah..

We've been to England two times with it, and we still can't figure out what speed the Gatsos will snap a family photo of us..

And.........it also switches between mph and kph for European driving!! Clever eh!

We've been to England two times with it, and we still can't figure out what speed the Gatsos will snap a family photo of us..

30 MPH is about 48KPH :thumbsup:

30 MPH is about 48KPH :thumbsup:

Yeah, theroretically one km/h is one mph multiplied with 1.609, but it's hard looking at the speedometer all the time. Besides, UKs full up with speed cameras, road humps and difficult signing (30 mph - 50 mph - 30 - mph - 50 mph on two miles), so driving becomes very non-flowing. Brake, gas, brake, gas, Gatso double brake, wow 60 mph full throttle, woops, 20 mph, wow. In Ireland, there's 60 mph and 30 mph. Nothing more. That's... Fun.

He has a T Sport. The button is for changing the brightness of the clocks :thumbsup:

When uv got your headlights switched on, it jus changes the brightness of your clocks

He has a T Sport. The button is for changing the brightness of the clocks :thumbsup:

:rolleyes: