Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Its Here

dawesy

my brand spanking new short engine has been delivered.

right phone call to fensport for forged pistons,metal head gasket, arp head bolts and some 950cc injectors and 360+bhp :P :P <_< :)

post-15-1060083314.jpg

yes but christmas the things you get other people have paid for, ive had to pay for this lot. but its still nice. feel like a little kid

As the song goes "aint no stopping you (us) now" :thumbsup:

that looks nice and shiney. shame you wont be able to see it. maybe just dont put the rocker cover back on. that would be original...

Yeh looks great mate. Got my turbo and custom manifold, downpipe etc through and it looks so good i dont wanna put it in my car!!!

tom, what turbo you sticking in your starlet?

and what custom mani did you get? ive been lookin at the Wicked EP ones?

Hi Rick,got one of the WEPR t25/28 hybrids. Good for up to 250 bhp!!! Got the whole kit from Sacha. Just waiting for a couple more bits, should be running by this weekend :thumbsup:

You thinking of getting a bigger turbo?

Tom

hope to have it fitted run in and mapped by jap performance at the pod i'll let you know hope to have pistons and everything by next week but want to do the pod on the 31st aug on the old lump last thrashing and all that

tom, where bout do you live mate? id love to have a look at some of sachas stuff up close.

where do you recon youll stand BHP wise after the new tubby?

Im in South London mate. If you fancy coming down thatd be no problem at all. Ill be up in Nottingham (for uni) from the 22nd of September if thats easier but let me know. Should be looking at 250 bhp max @22psi but will only run about 15psi which should be around 190-200 until i get the new head gasket.

Tom

that aint too far then.

i was talking to si at JAE about the wepr kit. i dunno if it was you, but was you having probs fitting it? you need loads of new parts that sacha dont provide? was that you or not. cant remember it was a few weeks ago and i was drinking, lol

Yeh i have had to buy alot of other parts but the main problem ive had is finding them etc. Now i know where to get it all from then i can tell anyone else who gets the kit. Its still cheaper than any other kit ive seen! Just have to wait to find out what it can do. :thumbsup:

how much has it cost you in total then matey? was your starly standard before. or did you have the usual (pod filter/zorst/FCD etc..)

The car had exhaust, filter, drilled and grooved discs when i bought it in January. Since then ive bought:

AVCD boost controller, SAFC Air/fuel controller, 323GTX injectors, Front mount IC and all piping, Bigger Fuel Pump, Smaller, dual row radiator, Oil feed/return pipes, FCD, Sachas kit and lots of little bits and bobs.

I was quite lucky in that i have found most stuff used so saved alot of cash there and also that i got Sachas kit VERY cheap as it was the first one and ive had to wait 4 months for it. Once its all done im gonna put a big post up telling everyone about it and a total cost etc.

Im now absolutely skint!!!!!

Tom

If the clutch aint been uprated then i think that will be on the list after a few frns down pod :D

Simon