Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Parking

PaulT

I don't know if other people have found this, but you know when you get back to your car parked in the street sometimes people have parked too closely to get out easily.

A couple of times now I have pushed the Aygo back to within a few cm of the car behind to make it easier to drive out without hitting anything :thumbsup:

Seems like the rolling resistance of the Aygo is really low---due to the thin tyres I guess--and coupled with its light weight it is easy to push. Saves getting any scrapes on the paintwork :D

Paul.

LOL That's definitely handy if I ever get boxed in. I have to say that with the combination of the rear view mirror and back window creating a very enhanced magnified view my spacial awareness is completely shot! The amount of times I reverse the car and think I'm nearly hitting something but yet when I get out of the car there's about 2 feet of space left. :lol:

Or maybe I'm just too short to actually be able to see out of my back window clearly. :P

Original Post:

im always poking my head out the side door to see how much room I have. the mirror magnifes it a lot. the good thing about the aygo is that you can see where the back is.

Revised Post:

im always looking out of the side door to see how much room I have. the mirror magnifes it a lot. the good thing about the aygo is that you can see where the back is.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links