Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Co

ra28gt

that looks like amint example :D

hey it works, I was trying to figure how you uploed photos got there at they end. thanks if you think this is mint WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK :D

that does look mint, and very old school

a ta23 the old celica with a hint of yank muscle to it isnt it, you got any pics of that

that does look mint, and very old school

a ta23 the old celica with a hint of yank muscle to it isnt it, you got any pics of that

th_ta284a.jpg

th_186748203_19d662287c_o.jpg

th_01042006001.jpg

th_62_1.jpg

THERE SOME PICTURES I CURRENTLY HAVE THE TA22 TA23 AND THE RA28 GT MODELS :thumbsup:

01042006001.jpg

That beaut was on eBay a little while back and i was so tempted to get a loan out and buy that! Its probably the best looking RA28 ive ever seen! Simple/subtle but very effective!

not suprised trueno, that pic reminds me of the aston martin vantage, looks really cool, loving the kick up on the rear

That beaut was on ebay a little while back and i was so tempted to get a loan out and buy that! Its probably the best looking RA28 ive ever seen! Simple/subtle but very effective!

I think you will find that one is actually a RA 25 ...The 'liftback' before the 'RA28', it was mainly a home market only car. Easy tell tail difference is '5 lens rear lights'

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links