Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Paseo Galliano

Gallianokid

hey, been hovering for years now, you all may know my cousin Paseojarv, he owned a Silver Paseo, of which i will be having in 4 yrs now, yay, but anyhow, my mum decided to buy a car, after 8 yrs without one, she always liked the drive of a paseo, so she told me we will get one, we looked at a black one, but did not bother, as i begged and begged for a galliano! one was on autotrader at the time, so, here she is...

100_0011.jpg

100_0014_2.jpg

100_0019_2.jpg

100_0027_2.jpg

100_0006.jpg

the rear centercaps were missing, so we got some new rims, now, i must state, i am good at persuation!!!! :P

100_0039.jpg

100_0040.jpg

100_0041.jpg

100_0042.jpg

100_0046.jpg

cant wait to persuade my mum on some skirts, toyota ones though

in other words you're a little brat that gets your way...what I don't understand is why all the trouble if you're not going to drive it for a minimum of 4 years yet...

Fair do's on your mom's Galliano, was looking for one before I got my Paseo...but only cause it was rarer than the Paseo...should've gotten one, would've had a better resale value for when I got the Cynos :rolleyes:

And the wheels are horrible, stock are much better

in other words you're a little brat that gets your way...what I don't understand is why all the trouble if you're not going to drive it for a minimum of 4 years yet...

Fair do's on your mom's Galliano, was looking for one before I got my Paseo...but only cause it was rarer than the Paseo...should've gotten one, would've had a better resale value for when I got the Cynos :rolleyes:

And the wheels are horrible, stock are much better

oh you are most kind... NOT

an the rear wheels made it look tatty, and the ner rims look good spinning!

and really, its not your car, if you dont like it, then tough mate!

Sam, sorry mate but Riko is intitled to his oppinion if you think its right or wrong, cool it a bit, remember on this board you only have 3 posts and the moderating team is a bit stricter here, this isn't a good way for a newb to start on a new board

EDIT: Wow thats my old car in my avatar, I really havent been here in ages! /EDIT

don't flatter yourself Sam, if I "hated" you, that'd mean I'd have to take things to heart from you...and that's as far away from the truth as possible :lol:

Nice to See Riko back on form ;)

Poor ickle Jarvis boy bears the brunt of so many 'ill feelings' :help:

BTW what's the story with UKSEOCLUB?

Can't even get past the home page on Jap-n- :eek: crazy

clear your browser cache/cookies/temp files and try again

and ahem "ill feelings" my foot, I have no feelings to give :P

Tried doing that as soon as I try logging in it just goes

' phpBB : Critical Error

Could not open Labs template config file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 503

File : functions.php '

Right then well what a welcome!!!!

As said people aren't all as bad as that, sorry Galliano...

Just saw an identical car in Worksop yesterday :D

Oh and welcome to the club...

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one with the old perental persuasion there. I've been trying for years, but my dad still prefers a galaxy to a ls400 hehe. ignor all the argumentative types on here, as there is some sound advise here and there. Im sure there just jellous. so do you get the car when uve past ur test, if not might i sugest a starlet!

Right then well what a welcome!!!!

As said people aren't all as bad as that, sorry Galliano...

Just saw an identical car in Worksop yesterday :D

Oh and welcome to the club...

only 50 mate, so you wont see many now lol, there is one around 70 miles from me and one in cornwall but i want to find as many of them as i can, so i know of galliano scene :P

and dont worry mate, i have had alot of this from a different forum, but it wears off, (hopefully!!!)

also if you see it again, tell him about the site, want to get the galliano's life a well loved one :P

hope to see alot of you and put faces to the names at JAE or any Jap meets we may go to!

Sam