Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowering Springs And G6 Grill

TheSpannerMonkey

I have decided to keep the current wheels on my car for the moment but i want to lower it, i have found some gmax springs on eBay dropping 40mm, there are several sets for around a £100, but i wanted to see if anyone has fitted these and what they are like, and also just general ideas on what the best to go for etc,

also i am after a g6 grill, has anyone got one for sale or know where i can find one

any help would be appriceated

ps where do you guys get those car icon things from, i want one

The G6 Grill you can order it by your local Toyota dealer , I won,t drop it 40mm with original shocks i would go max 35mm with the original shocks ;)

I have Apex springs with a 40mm drop and they have improved the handling and look of the car, however i have koni shocks too so not sure what it would be like on the stock shocks.

anyone got one for an e12???

i have my e12 dropped 40mm on apex springs. still with original shocks. seems this is a bad idead from wat i've read,any advice?

is the surround round your grill cut and meshed like the rally car, and did you do it yourself

:yahoo: No its the W.R.C. Grill from BOOSTER :thumbsup:

look at www.toyoshop.nl

You'll find standard shocks wear out quicker with lowering springs. My front ones went soon after it was lowered so I fitted KYB +20% stiffer ones. The rears were fine though :thumbsup: I used the Fensport lowering springs which were superb.

Before:

G6Rnsf.jpg

After:

TTEbacknoplate.jpg

Joe

• 2 months later...

I did the job properley and got the set of Fensport springs and the KYB shocks together.

Handles fantasticly, just after a strut brace and some light weight wheels! Wolfrace 17's weigh a ton!

I did the job properley and got the set of Fensport springs and the KYB shocks together.

Handles fantasticly, just after a strut brace and some light weight wheels! Wolfrace 17's weigh a ton!

do the back wheels rub the arch??

i've a set of 162 ultra leggras on standard springs and shocks and when i bring any one in the back they rub the arch!!!

might just be the irish roads!! ye guys dont have bumps!! :lol:

how much for fensport springs and kyb shocks??

hey guys, im also after some shocks ang lowering springs for my facelift e11, iv had a look at fensport which look like an excellent site but they have nothing for the facelift model :crybaby:

i too was looking at the gmax springs on eBay and was told to leave well alone by a friend and to go with the apex 35mm

as for the shocks though any help would be much appreciated

hey guys, im also after some shocks ang lowering springs for my facelift e11, iv had a look at fensport which look like an excellent site but they have nothing for the facelift model :crybaby:

i too was looking at the gmax springs on ebay and was told to leave well alone by a friend and to go with the apex 35mm

The suspension on the pre-facelift and facelift mdels are the same so springs and shocks will be the same for both

i too was looking at the gmax springs on ebay and was told to leave well alone by a friend and to go with the apex 35mm

The suspension on the pre-facelift and facelift mdels are the same so springs and shocks will be the same for both

really? thats good news.

i was wondering if it was the same and what size springs are the pi springs and can you get them from fensport?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links