Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mods Up To Now!

Woody27

Really like that, Yves bought me some Brows - must get round to getting them painted/sprayed but I dont know where to start/how to go about it :rolleyes:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody27

• Yaris SR Kid

• Ryan1985

• Kerby

Adam i will accept the typo, the sexier red car is mine silly :P

Blue it really is simple! The easiest thing is to get them sprayed for you. Perhaps convince someone to spray them for you if you buy the rattle can of spray and give them a tenner? May save you a little? If not get quotes at a bodyshop?

Adam i will accept the typo, the sexier red car is mine silly :P

Blue it really is simple! The easiest thing is to get them sprayed for you. Perhaps convince someone to spray them for you if you buy the rattle can of spray and give them a tenner? May save you a little? If not get quotes at a bodyshop?

Haha haven't really got anyone I can ask who's experienced in that field sadly. I was thinking of a bodyshop, but would they source the paint?

must get round to getting them painted/sprayed but I dont know where to start/how to go about it :rolleyes:

My bro got his TRD brows fitted on Wednesday, the bodyshop charged him £40 for painting and fitting! :thumbsup:

must get round to getting them painted/sprayed but I dont know where to start/how to go about it :rolleyes:

My bro got his TRD brows fitted on Wednesday, the bodyshop charged him £40 for painting and fitting! :thumbsup:

that's not too bad, was it just a standard bodyshop? I think I'll have to do some ringing around when I'm off this week...

Just a normal, everyday bodyshop! They're at the expensive end of the market too, so you might even be able to get it done cheaper! :thumbsup:

Glad there wasn't anyone waiting to get petrol behind you! :P

Nice mods there. When I saw the first few Lexus Lights pics I thought...

'Good gawd NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' :eek::crybaby:

But then I saw you sprayed them and thought...

'Aaah there's hope yet.' :hokus-pokus:

Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Lol glad people are atleast interested in the lexus lights :P Yeah it was pretty late at that petrol station and rows of free pumps so wasn't really a problem! Cheers for the comments everyone :thumbsup:

Lol yeah it's ok though as the tyres have the alloy protecting edge on so they touch the kerb not the alloys :P (I'm HUGELY excited about my new Tyres going on on Friday so can drive it confidently again :D) I try park close to the kerb though as few reckless drivers in my cul-de-sac! Atm the car looks a state splattered in cow poo and interior is ABSOLUTELY covered in dried cut grass! That's the result of using it in a grass auto test and then having a very long play in a field with it after (Private field my dad hired for motorclub use so it's all legit :thumbsup:) May post some videos up of it eventually but was just me playin tbh (never done it before) I came 5th out of 8 which isn't bad for a first try i don't think! (Considering 4th was a corolla rally car with LSD and knobbly tyres! Though admitedly it was penalised for these!)

Not rallied but grass auto tested it yes :D It's like a time trial around a cone course in a field. Involves lots of handbrake turns and some reversing etc. Good fun and can't really do any damage! It's just a little event my dads motorclub ran and was really good fun :D Im happy as beat my mate in his mini and that is a much better car for it!

Not rallied but grass auto tested it yes :D It's like a time trial around a cone course in a field. Involves lots of handbrake turns and some reversing etc. Good fun and can't really do any damage! It's just a little event my dads motorclub ran and was really good fun :D Im happy as beat my mate in his mini and that is a much better car for it!

Sounds wicked mate, driving on grass is great!!

I like those Lexus light, nice touch there and individual (never thought I'd say that about Lexus lights either), you got a pic of them lit up?

You got pics from the Grass tracking day?

I can get a pic of them lit up and i'm afraid it's only videos from the day mainly of me playing around in the field (will see if there are any of me actually doing a course!) Need to get them off my mate though so should be doing that tomorrow :thumbsup: Debating whether to clean the wheels a bit before tomorrow (new tyres on) as bit caked in cow poo :P

New tyres on and they are very grippy :D Lot less wheel spin which is nice and overall more confidence in the car :) Still to get those vids and pics but i'm working on it!

what did you spray the lights with?

also, ryan1985, £40 quid for fittin and sprayin light brows??!?!?!!?!?!??!

what a rip! go back to the body shop and slap them all!

halfrauds more like, been thinking of doing my dash bulbs and speedo bulbs for some time now, but for such a small bottle which ill use the smallest fraction off i cant justify the price

They're at the expensive end of the market too, so you might even be able to get it done cheaper! :thumbsup:

also, ryan1985, £40 quid for fittin and sprayin light brows??!?!?!!?!?!??!

what a rip! go back to the body shop and slap them all!

:rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links