Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fatal Accident At The Pod...

TheNissanMan

Thats why they tell you "Motorsport is Dangerous"

Tragic event :(

however if it happened when the chute opened, then the guy must have been stood after the finish line. fairly sure pod has rules banning this as there are no fences there. it is a shame and my thoughts go to his family but if your spectating at ANY motorsport event you need to think safe. it like the spectators at rallies who stand on the outside of off camber bends etc

it is a shame and my thoughts go to his family but if your spectating at ANY motorsport event you need to think safe.

My thought's do go out to the poor guy's family however,

I have to agree with Lee here, i used to spend every weekend at some motorsport or other spectating,

and you always have to expect the unexpected.

i myself have had to dive to the floor to avoid flying debris and run quickly when cars have come through the crash barriers :eek:

It tells you on your ticket Motorsport is Dangerous.

What a shame, poor guy - we saw a bad crash happen at Banger Racing today, Ambulance came onto the track too for one of the drivers..hope he's ok too :(

Heard about this the other day. A shame indeed, but this stuff happens...

sorry to hear it but i hope the barriers are solid otherwise it will encourage ppl to stand closer and then most likely be unable to stop a belt or nut flying thru air at 300mph

sorry to hear it but i hope the barriers are solid otherwise it will encourage ppl to stand closer and then most likely be unable to stop a belt or nut flying thru air at 300mph

i wonder how fast a wheel nut would be going? off a car doing 300mph plus the speed of a wheel combined?

rip poor chap