Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Advice

Brooner

Hi Folks

Just got my Yaris Tsport at the weekend :D :D and i'm now looking for a full exhaust system and would also like a new manifold. I have bought a HKS Induction Kit from HDI, sounds ok! i'm very pleased with it, but it lacks grunt from the standard exhaust. I have seen a number of back boxes for sale but no Full systems.

If anyone could advise me where to pick up a full system or what the best back box is would be brilliant.

Cheers

Brooner :thumbsup:

TTE could kit you out I believe, should available from you Toyota Dealer and would not void your warranty....

Of course Gold Members would also get a discount on this...

Even though TTE come highyl recommended there are a number of other exhaust systems depending on your budget and more discount schemes available for our Goldies :D

rhaines

Do you think i would get better performance from other companies rather than TTE, i will have about £300 and would fit it myself. Whats the score becoming a gold member and would you advise it.

Somone Mentioned the HKS Hiper Muffler 94mm, whats your views. but i can only get a exhaust from the Cat down as there are no Full systems, i was also hoping for a manafold.

Brooner :help:

I've got a biased opinion as a Super MOd and someone who helps the club out but yes would recommend gold, I'll give a couple of recent examples to substantiate my reasoning...

Scot - Yesterday saved £100 from a tuning company due to Gold Scheme

Matt McNally - Saved a wedge on his tyres today

Sorted Avensis - God knows how much he's spent now :D

Erm who else.....

Basically the £25 annual subscription a year entitles you to join the Gold Forums which is where all the discount schemes are held, we currently have over 60 Dsicount Schemes available to our members in area's such as:

• Toyota Dealers (Parts, Servicing & Labour)
  • Tyres
  • Tuning Companys
  • Paintshops
  • Custom Interiors
  • Exhausts
  • ICE Installs
  • Web Hosting

Not forgetting the fact trhat the club also has to pay for things like web hosting, access to meets, club stationary to obtain and maintain the discount schemes currently in place and obtain new ones...

I'm sure I have missed a few things but that gives you a couple of pointers.

Oh and of course for limited run Group Buys Gold Members get preference.....

Just a couple of reasons to support the club, and help yourself get a load of discounts...

Like Ryan said............and........

I've been saving at my Toyota dealer on parts and labour.

GOLD sure will be a blessing to everyone who has a TOYOTA car.

:thumbsup: Jerry

I really appreciate that. Great run down. I realy do fancy the Hiper Muffler.what one did you eventully get. and was it just the back box.

Cheers

Brooner ;)

Hi Brooner

Could i ask you how much you paid for your HKS Induction kit please mate?

Also did you fit it yourself?

Cheers mate!

Tom!!

Not sure of costings for the HKs although I don know it is very easy to fit yourself, have taken mine off to clean a number of times...

;) Hi Macca

I got my Induction Kit from Fensport, they are based in Cambridge i think. I'm in Glasgow so got it posted up. was with me in about a week, Nice noise after 4K RPM was about £160(inc VAt) that was for my 1st Tsport back in 2001, i have kept it and have also put it on my new one. It May be cheaper know

I think Surrinder had a few problems with his Blitz, but the HKS has all the fittings for your air flow censor.

If you go to HKS Europe website you will get all the UK distributors that sell them, hopefully one close to you.

have you got any mods on your YTS.

Brooner ;)

Hi Brooner

Nah mate i havnt got any performance mods on my YTS yet, but im looking to start adding mods soon, its just the cash problem at the moment :lol: im just gona save hard for a while i think :P

Tom!

Tom

Keep me updated with your ideas and stuff i only have an induction kit in, but like to know about any ideas and new products.

Keep In touch Mate.

Brooner :thumbsup::thumbsup:

No worries brooner,

i think for this year i just want an induction kit, new exhaust system, and sum new wheels maybe, but sayin that ill probably just want more :P

Tom!! :thumbsup:

Hi Brooner

About the exhaust mate. Well i haven't yet decided what exhaust i will be getting mate. But i will be just getting from the cat back mate. I haven't got the gut's to remove the cat. I really dont want the engine light to be coming on all the time.

jerry!!

Jerry

I cant find any exhaust from the Cat back, i can only find back boxes, can you help.

Cheers

Brooner

Hi Brooner

Try this just found this at my local performance shop. Blitz nur spec cost £313 and you can get it in 3 weeks. Looks great dont you think?

jerry!!

post-40-1060293334.gif

Hi Brooner

Try this just found this at my local performance shop. Blitz nur spec cost £313 and you can get it in 3 weeks. Looks great dont you think?

jerry!!

look's sweet..

Superb Jerry :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That looks wicked, i spoke to Fensport last week who explained to me trhat there was no exhausts from the Cat back for the Yaris, i cant believe that.

Are you going to order one, i thinks i might join as a gold member and see if i get a discount, but i will be getting one.

Also do you know anyone with that exhaust. And How loud it would be.

Brooner

Hi jaxx

I think that was all in mate. Not sure will have to get in contact with them.

jerry!!

Have you seen Best Motoring VOL.7

They have a Toyota Vitz (yaris) VVT 1.5L with a Blitz supercharger.

180hp & 200nm + 950kg = Faasssstt!!

They have a full spec on the car, including suspension, tyre, wieght etc...

It's a must see for yaris fans, the car is a real suprise.