Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Damn, Being A Gold Member Rocks!

Matthew_McNally

saved me a small fortune in the last few days mate - about £250 if you include the savings on chrome caliper stickers and the blue reversing bulbs.

of course - that does mean I need to worry about how much I spent on the car :!Removed!:

I dont really get this gold member stuff... and do u have to live in the UK for it to work? cya

depends

we have web sites offering discounts all over the world - including the US.

TRD parts at cost price sound interesting to you? thats one of the discounts from a US company :thumbsup:

a big fat 0 (zero) :arrgg-matey:

:arrgg-matey: how much do u get paid for this ?

not a penny

your subscription goes towards keeping the club running.

you think that a club this busy, with a bare minumum of advertising is cheap?

the subs all go towards making sure that the club stays here!

first of all.. how many parts does TRD make for a paseo?? not many!! so what other benifits would I make from this??

and how much is it?

cya

:arrgg-matey: how much do u get paid for this ?

if you read the forum you'ld realise that noone gets paid for running this cub...

there is alot of discounts to be had. you even get your parts and services cheaper for being a member!

its great.

there is alot of discounts to be had. you even get your parts and services cheaper for being a member!

its great.

VTrick has seen the light

Hallelujah!

testify, my brother

testify....

:lol::lol::lol:

heh, might aswell go on a blag eh. but seriously, i was surprised with the discounts.

and as i said before YELLOW NAME. best thing ever.

if your a gold member do you get discounts at all toyota dealers or only specific ones.

also what companys give discounts if your a member cause i'm looking at getting some alloys and if i could save a few quid that would be nice.

youd be surprised at how many deals you get mate. and as for toyota dealers, the numbers are growing every day. thing is, th more members we have, the more power we have to persuade companys.

but youll defo get at least 10% off your alloys of you join. the 25 quid will pay for itself in one go...

and just on the of chance. you a member of the saxo sports club?

also what companys give discounts if your a member cause i'm looking at getting some alloys and if i could save a few quid that would be nice.

there are companies offring discounts on the following makes of wheels - minimum 10% off ;)

5ZIGEN

AXIS

BBS

BLITZ WHEELS

FOX RACING

LOWENHART

L-SPORT

MAYA

NIPPON RACING

OZ

RACINGHART

RH

SSR

TAC VELOX WHEELS

TOM'S

TRD

VOLK

you should save the subscription cost on that one purchase of wheels B)

and just on the of chance. you a member of the saxo sports club?

no not a member but i go on there a lot cause i used to have a vtr but sold that to my sister and got the starlet gt turbo - its a little bit quicker :D :thumbsup:

oh cool.

i knew about you getting a starlet. im a member of the GT Turbo forum myself. saw you on there nosing about for one a while ago. lol.

and i was only asking coz i used to go on there alot. was wondering how a few of the lads were getting on.