Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Picked Up My New 2007 Yaris

Toymaniac

Looks good........................I don't know why Toyota don't sell that model in the U.K.

Still not a fan of the front Toy, but I love the colour and ithe rest is really smart :thumbsup:

A

That looks good B) i esp like the front end with that lip spoiler :yes:

very nice colour too.

Toyota should sell that over here, i'd be tempted.

I like. What is the text above the word Toyota on the rear ?

It seems like it says St Basile, same as what is on the front but it's bigger on the front :yes:

I like that too, very nice! :)

I like. What is the text above the word Toyota on the rear ?

It says St-Basile that is were the dealership is located its just a sticker

thanks for the comments!

that car is a lot smoother than the yaris facelift (our Echo Hatchback in canada)

its feels like a small camry :thumbsup:

I hate the way they've called it a Yaris. That is not a Yaris afaic, a Yaris is a small hatchback & that is not a small hatchback so it's not a Yaris in my mind. If I was Mr T & I was going to bring out a car that's a big Yaris I'd give it a different name & introduce a new range.

Forgetting the name of it though & judging it as a car on it's own it's actually a very nice looking car, I love the shape & the interior looks pretty nice too, not overly keen on the wheels though :thumbsup:

Front looks the biz is the front spoiler/lip standard or can you buy it from mr t as a add on?as i would love that for my new 06 model that i get on saturday :drool:

nice colour mate you must be chuffed with it

jerry!!

thanks!!

yep very pleased did 550km in 6 days :thumbsup: realy nice to drive

yeah the body kit front lip side skirts rear bumper lip and spoiler is part of the aero group in option ...

its like when we take the yaris hatchback RS it comes with the body kit and aloy wheel and fog lights as well

:thumbsup:

couldnt find out a price over there for front spoiler lip could you ,,,pretty please ,just ordered set of wolfrace spyders for06 model black yaris im getting on saturday as a surprise for the wife ! hope she like them.. :!Removed!:

couldnt find out a price over there for front spoiler lip could you ,,,pretty please ,just ordered set of wolfrace spyders for06 model black yaris im getting on saturday as a surprise for the wife ! hope she like them.. :!Removed!:

the lip can not be bought seperatly ...its and Aero option from toyota instaled at the japan factory ...

its comes with electric mirors and windows

fog lights and side skirts rear and front lip and rear trunk spoiler...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links