Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bp Racing Fuel

T128

almost all BP in london have this fuel but you need to ask them to unlock the pump for you.

forget about the money try some you'll feel the different i went in bp with the petrol gauge pointing below empty(almost out of petrol)just to test this fuel out :D, the car have never feel so smooth in all three year's having the cts when you are on the lift you are flying and laungh the cts seens to like this stuff alot forget about supercharge this stuff is like putting horse power in the car.

bewarn no point using this fuel if you are going to drive like grandad's , i use up my £30 worth less than 2 hour's :D but it was a 2 hour's worth of excellect driving fun.

£2.50 A LITRE - HOLY SH :!Removed!: T !

That would need to be proper rocket fuel! LOL and as you were paying £2.50 a litre in England, im guessing when it eventually comes to Northern Ireland we'll be looking the better part of £3.50 a litre for it! Such is life i suppose.

Id love to try that stuff i really would. I run the CTS on Super or BP ultimax all the time but at £1.05+ a litre its a pricey business but i can def feel the difference over standard supermarket gunge.

I wonder what it would show on the dyno with the new super juice ?

Be interesting to know! :thumbsup:

This (Maybe last) months Evo had a write up about it, they said it was only available in a couple stations, showed reasonable BHP increase too, but major increase if the car was re-maped for it!!

On a kind of related topic,

Dont be fooled by these pour in fuel additives, they arent all they say on the tin.

My uncle was a head chemist at BP for years and said to steer clear from those things - does ur engine no favours and generally wont give the promised gains in bhp.

Stick to using better petrol like super 97 or this new 102/105 RON stuff. It may have a higher RON (Research octane numner) but they also have a higher MON (motor octane number) which is a result of better refining.

The MON is what actually improves your engines output.

:thumbsup:

MON and RON are related. So if you have a higher RON you will by virtue have higher MON.

its just a different set of measureing scales, like farenheit and celsius.

APart from BP racing fuel, the following generally applies.

If you buy fuel in your particular part of the country, you can pretty much guarantee it comes from one of the following

South England - Esso Fawley Refinery / BP Coryton

Midlands - could be anywhere

Wales - Chevron Pembroke

North West - Shell Stanlow

North East - Conocophillips / Total Humber refinery

Scotland - BP Grangemouth (although this is now owned by some other outfit)

doesn't matter which filling station you go to. it will be from the same tank, the only difference are the additives. Supermarket fuel is going to have OE spec additives and Shell V Power is going to have additives to increase the RON. The base stock IS THE SAME!

if is not raining i am going to try out £30 worth of the Shell V-POWER this sunday lets see if is anything like bp :D

Well it should be better as V-power is 99 ron and bp ultimate is 97.

I always use bp as there isn't a Shell garage nearby and double nectar points, which makes frequent visits to the petrol station some what less painful.

I tried a tank of Tesco 99 RON Super Unleaded - can't say that I saw a great deal of difference imho, although it probaby wasn't the most scientific of tests.

try out the Shell v power feel just like any super unleaded just doesn't have the bp racing fuel kick.