Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Ordered My Corolla Sr 2.0d-4d

smoftah

Hi all,

This is my first post! I just bought a new Corolla SR 2.0D-4D in balearic blue. I can't wait I get it Saturday :D

I have not seen one in this colour so I hope it looks good!

I have bought Kahn RSV 17" alloys to go on but does anyone know what size tyre should go on? I think it is 205 / 45 / R17.

Also I want a TTE lowering kit but does anyone know where to get one cheap?

Any Help much appreciated :thumbsup:

Hi!

I had a balearic blue 1.6 VVT-i before my T-Sport.

Think it looks awesome! :thumbsup:

Cheers!

It's just about the bluest blue you have ever seen. I picked up mine, in Alsace Granite, on the 2nd September. Everything so far is good, though I have fitted TTE lowering springs.

I was going to go Balearic Blue, but the lead time was 8-10 weeks on a 1.6 petrol, so due to needing an MOT and service on the old T3 I went for Silver Steel instead. I like this colour too as it's not your standard silver, got a lot of gold in it. Seen a few Balearic blues about, and they do look very smart. It suits the car well.

Am very pleased with my motor 19 days after delivery, but still getting use to the high revs on start up, a well publicised issue with the current 1.6 vvti engine!

Congrats on ya new car, that blue is BLUE. I test drove one last saturday in that blue. attracts attention :)

I ordered mine Saturday Alsace Granite (Dark Grey), and could have collected saturday coming but don't want house guest kids in it. So I'm leaving it at the dealers till next week.

Richard K

2 days left! I cant wait! :D

I think I will just have to order the TTE springs from Toyota quoted £320.30 to supply and fit them.

Anyone had the toyota subwoofer put in their cars? Any good? Im sure if it is worth £250 supplied and fitted.

I must admit the sub is a tempting option.

But if I can live with lack of bass monday to friday.

I can have bass & noise at the weekends. :lol:

Where's sub mounted by the way? Under drivers seat, or boot?

Richard K :thumbsup:

I must admit the sub is a tempting option.

But if I can live with lack of bass monday to friday.

I can have bass & noise at the weekends. :lol:

Where's sub mounted by the way? Under drivers seat, or boot?

Richard K :thumbsup:

The sub is put under the drivers seat or passenger seat.

I recieved bad news today!

My car has not been transported to the dealer and is now set back till tuesday so I will have to pick it up on wednesday! :crybaby:

Gutted

• 1 month later...

is the sub fitted by corolla?

if i could change back into time i wud of had the blue instead of silver!

[/quote

I have decided to get the sub fitted booked it on sat!

the sub is a genuine toyota accessory and is fitted by a toyota dealer. No wires going through the car it simple plugs into the standard headunit!

I got the price and it is £233 fully fitted & supplied ( I got 10% discount on parts because i work for Toyota GB plc! :) )

Anyone interested in buying some kahn rsv 17" alloys off me? 10 spoke fully professionally refurbed.

• 2 weeks later...