Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Window Tints

Ian S

Has anyone on here had their 'rolla's windows tinted? Is it worth it? I've got a few quid burning a hole in my pocket and was thinking of getting them done....can't make up my mind tho... :unsure:

i got a black 3 dr e12. put limo black on the back of the car and a 20% tint on the front. totally made the car lAD. DONT KNOW HOW TO POST A PIC TO SHOW YA

my rear window and side windows are tinted looks ok to me

20% sounds good to me... So does it look best if you do all windows except the windscreen? Does anyone tint their windscreen or is that illegal? Sorry to sound like such a duffer on this topic, but really haven't got a clue! :lol:

if you tint all the windows except the windscreen, the effect will be more pronounced since your interior will be darker than if you just did the rear windows... wouldn't recommend tinting the windscreen due to safety reasons whilst driving at night.

Tempted to go for some tints a little further down the line ... what sort of money are you talking for 20% tints all around (excluding windscreen obviously)? :D

My current car has +20% on side windows and graduated black sunstrips front and back. so I car reverse park and see who's behind :lol:

Security + style touch.

Tint's always help looks, plus it stop opportunists eyes easily spotting things inside too. :thumbsup:

prices have gone up big time since I had mine done. £200 plus I think. toyota want £250 for 3 rear windows.

Next car has rear + rear sides already done so might experience van effect for about A DAY!!

Rich K :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links