Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Starlet Turbo

malik

Hello all,

I m having a problem with my Toyota Sartlet turbo 1.3cc, It was somking from the tailpipe i took it to the garge and they told me its the valve seals and rings so i bought the engine overhaul kit and they rebuiled the engine .......... But the car is still smoking .

After this the garge men said dat the ring, valve seals and con are not orignal. The once we put in the car were fake, So i bout another set of orignal......... but the car is still somking .......... I m mad with this men I asked if the turbo had any problems they say turbo is ok there is no leak in turbo.

I dont know what to do my car details are : MODEN E-ep82 Agmoy.

Engine-4E-FTE .

FRAME Ep82-0219663.

YEAR OF MANF: 1991.

Please any one help my onlibne id is dj_maliksdk@yahoo.com and dj_maliksdk@hotmail.com . please help help help

The smoke is BLUE first then white and it dose not finish imedetly, It removes so much like a whole big cloud of white smoke.

This happens when the car is running on ideling for like 4 mins and you press the accelarate upto 6000 reves. It removes a big cloudy smoke . but during drving its not smoking.

But the engine has power (very power full) good pick no miss no any other complain. only smok.

THE CAR HAS TURBO.

THE CAR HAS TWO MOODS OF TURBO, HIGH AND LOW. WHICH IS OPERATED BY A STWICH. ( LIKE WHEN YOU NEED TURBO YOU ON THE STWICH THE TURBO LIGHT STARTS RUNNING AFTER 4000 REVES ) NORMAL MODE, ITS RUNNING ON LOW MOODE.

This is all i know if you need any other infromation please ask in details in my mail or on forum. thank you very much.

Have you allowed the new rings to bed in?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

That type of motor oil R U using?

Does it happen only after the engine have reached the operational temperature?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links