Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Calling All P2 Owners!1

minidoughty

Just been down to my local scrap yard and there's a black 54 reg (t2-t3) P2 yaris in there, it has mainly front damage and there is no engine in it.

Just thought if any of you guys needed any bits off of it, I could help you, I would be able to bring to the the bits to the oxford meet if anyone is interested :thumbsup:

I can bring my 14 inch steelies with nearly new Goodyear GT2 tyres and T3 wheel trims .

£80 O.N.O. (delivered to Oxford meet) :shutit: .........................I'll get my coat ;) :D

Perhaps we could build a P2 Yaris between us?? :lol:

Has it got a nice gear knob mate?!

It's black leather with chrome on it, just wouldn't go with your colour scheme mate! :(

Get the seats out it minidoughty, people are always after them! :thumbsup:

Grab the mats aswell if it has any! :yes:

I am sure Alan Bradley would give you a hand to take out the seats......................he is TOC's expert seat remover ;) :lol:

Will he %$(... :D

You don't want the gear knob from a T2 or T3. Horrible nasty plastic blob. Thats why I have a P1 T-Sport knob in mine (so to speak).

Shame its front damage, a pair of headlamps would be good...

A

It's black leather with chrome on it, just wouldn't go with your colour scheme mate! :(

Nah the Gear Knob in the P2 Blue's/Colour Collections/T-Spirits & T-Sports have that one, the T2/T3 is just plain and not chrome at all

Nah the Gear Knob in the P2 Blue's/Colour Collections/T-Spirits & T-Sports have that one, the T2/T3 is just plain and not chrome at all

My mistake, I thought it was a T-Sport he had found! :rolleyes:

What I would like - the display for the stereo etc.... want to butcher one to get rid of all the redundant controls when you have an after market stereo...

Would come to an agreement if you could get me one of those.... coupla pints in it for u....