Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bit Of Advice/help Needed Please...

Ian S

I'm currently in the process of sprucing my car up a bit, hence the post on the window tints....this is what she

looks like at the moment-

corolla6a.jpg

Basically, I want to add the tints, and also get some new rims for the car, but also, at the same time, lower her a tad. I'm looking at lowering it 30mm-35mm....would this be ok on the stock shocks, and also, would I be scraping speed humps and things (I have no front lip as you can see). Also, I currently have 7x17 wheels with 205/40/17 tyres on....I think I've decided on OZ Ultraleggeras....I was just going to go for the 7x17 ones again with the same tyres, but would there be any difference/advantages/disadvantages going for the 8x17's....and if I did, would I have any problems with these on a lowered car, and which tyres would I need for these. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers!

on 35mm drop but with standard rims no problems on scraping speed humps in fact it feels less bouncy lol more of a bang than a bounce

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links