Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help With Vvti Controller

wun

Hi, yesterday my engine warning light turn on :-(

Now apparently I need a new VVTI Controller and they have quoted me a discounted price of 560 for 7 hours labour + parts. Is that about right for a VVTI Controller Change?

Cheers

I would suggest going to another dealer or garage just to see what they make of it.

it's always best to get two or three quotes, then I go for the middle price or lowest depending on what I'm doing.

I would suggest going to another dealer or garage just to see what they make of it.

it's always best to get two or three quotes, then I go for the middle price or lowest depending on what I'm doing.

Phoned around and got some more expensive quotes so it seems ok, I have now had it done, car seems ok now so hopefully no more trouble, taken out toyota extended warrenty so I should be covered if anything else goes wrong.

You want to be very carfull about who you let fit these VVTi controllers. They can be broken even before you turn the key if fitted wrong. Glad you got a dealer to do it in the end.