Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Hot Tomorrow

gordypix

Could be 37 or 38 degrees wednesday.

Anyone gonna schive wrok and head to a beach.

Sunglasses on everybody B) B) , grab a COOL drink :beer: or two :beer: , slap on the factor 20, have another cold one :beer: and head out in the sun...............

that's pretty hot! B)

i must admit, i was getting pretty hot and bothered on monday - clever old me decided to T-Cut and wax the car! :wacko:

still, it was worth it!

that's pretty hot! B)

i must admit, i was getting pretty hot and bothered on monday - clever old me decided to T-Cut and wax the car! :wacko:

still, it was worth it!

not in direct sunlight i hope...

Got to be honest it looks like we are going to have a storm here in luton. It has really gone all dark and windy. Lots of big rain cloudy around. It began to rain for a short while say around 5.30pm :crybaby:

jerry!!

It's been on and off here today (as in trying to rain) but clearing now which means super humid tomorrow I guess, can't wait, hope we get some monster electrical storms at the end of it all :D :D :D

This weather is making me question my judgement in removing the aircon to fit the front mount intercooler :crybaby::crybaby: Ah well It can't last forever :eek:

No please dont say that. Last time that happened a tile fell off of my house and smashed my nissan Almeria's roof. It took 2 months to get it repaired.

Now i have yaris t sport i dont want my baby to get all busted up :o

jerry!!

QUOTE (JT @ Aug 5 2003, 07:28 PM)

that's pretty hot! 

i must admit, i was getting pretty hot and bothered on monday - clever old me decided to T-Cut and wax the car! 

still, it was worth it! 

not in direct sunlight i hope...

nah, in the garage. i didnt really think it needed it until i tried a bit on the bonnet, and once i'd started........

and of course, it was waxed as well B)

still, 37 degrees - i bet it's that hot in spain!

OMG the air con at work has broken. TODAY. WHY TODAY??? It's 8am and it's already uncomfotably hot :crybaby:

OMG the air con at work has broken. TODAY. WHY TODAY??? It's 8am and it's already uncomfotably hot :crybaby:

Open the windows and enjoy the warm breeze, how many days does the UK get where we can enjoy weather like this :D

Windows...mate, I'm in a basement. There is no fresh air source. Booooo.

ah nice humid air for you then :(

Should argue that the AC is an emergency piece of kit working for IT, just think how those PC's will suffer and prevent you going to work, may as well go to the beach as the PC's will be so slow you wont be able to do any work....

Judging by the problems we've had already the place would fold if we went to the beach... "I can't log on to the network" "Right, when did this happen?" "Right after I installed AOL and freeserve because you blocked external email sites" FFS. Unbelievable. Not picking that one up til at least 3pm, donkey. :lol:

better than my repsonse which would be along the lines of...

"Sorry, those are two applications not supported by the IS Dept policies, as the installation of the applications effects the way in which Windows work a rebuild of your machine is required, we can get you an old machine (286 or similar) for the interim period."

Then wait for them to complain that there data has dissapeared when you give the machine back coz they didnt back it up..

Well I'm intrigued as to how he had the rights to do this to start with... The problems being a) he's a big director guy and b ) he asked if there was a way he could access his external email on his home machine, and the afore mentioned was suggested...of course he meant his home WORK machine, rather than his home PERSONAL machine which the service desk presumed he meant. So we kinda have to help the muppet. He's working from home (or not!) today as well. hee hee.

yeah but the guy can't even connect to the network, we'll at least have to rebuild it.... people will die otherwise (uh huh)

poor you, im so glad im not a system admin, id hate to deal with people like me. lol

well, the admins here hate us because we wont use PCs. macs are better for what i do anywho..

haha, se, must be writen in the DNA of admins to hate em.

THEY DONT CRASH, hello?

lol

we wont use PCs. macs are better for what i do

:ffs: :ffs: mac's are dirty

hehe

If you work in Pre-Press, Graphic Design or CAD you can't beat a MAC, personally swear by SUN or UNIX machines as a lot more powerful and flexible although it depends an what type of work your doing, PC's are good for your general muppet (oops I meant tosay user) who wants to surf the net and use email and send doc's to each other but MAC's defo have the upper hand for graphics work...

Have to say, although I use pcs Macs are the daddy...(the mac-daddys ??) :lol:

I've only ever seen one crash once and that was coz it was running a microsoft application- ha ha

I want one :)

graphics yeah but for everything else i think there :censor: mac's on a network urrrrgh all of the design companys I deal with use them. I just cant stand supporting them :lol::lol:

most of my work is server based so im a unix/linux man with a bit on microsith stuff here and there :lol: