Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Side Wing Clear Indicators

acstreet

hey peeps bit of a noob question but i have never known how the side wing indicators are to fit.. :rolleyes:

need to get some for the mr2 and the celica but would like to know how to fit them first :D

anyone with any pics or info to fit them would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

cheers andy

just replacing them to clear its a uk spec :D

i dont like the orange ones no more ;)

They just pop out. If you look at them you will see a small hole( slot for a better word) on the side, if you use a small flat bladed screw diver with a bit of tape over the tip they just pop out

If you already have the new ones you can see how they clip in.

Paul.

nice very nice

you certainly have a lot of views at your car its stunning and to think that was once like mine lol

cheers mate will look into mongoose

andy

shes a real beauty im jealous now :crybaby:

you have changed her loads

any more plans for her if there is anything left to do lol

thats mad lol :lol:

id love to do laods to mine but the funds are tight :crybaby:

it will be my project now i was thinking of selling mine but ithink ill keep her into something a bit more special lol bit of a make over

first things first going to get the clear front and side repeaters then need to look for the rev 3 back lights and panel

yeah i love them :drool: then i got plans for the interior and exterior to.. got loadsa plans for it wil post pics of mods as i go along

yeah i love them :drool: then i got plans for the interior and exterior to.. got loadsa plans for it wil post pics of mods as i go along

Love it when peeps turn to the DARKSIDE :D

Will be good to see what you do :thumbsup:

you can also use an old credit card style card to slide in and pop em off, saves the paintwork.

got loadsa plans for it wil post pics of mods as i go along

I thought the planned mods were get a GT4? :P :lol:

there on hold atm mate lol will get one soon maybe ..im in all sorts of different minds atm.. even thinking of getting a supra.. but atm because im in an awkward place and have other things before cars unfortuntly it will have to be on stand by

there on hold atm mate lol will get one soon maybe ..im in all sorts of different minds atm.. even thinking of getting a supra.. but atm because im in an awkward place and have other things before cars unfortuntly it will have to be on stand by

Fair do's mate, but I still stay GT4 over a Supra :P :lol::yahoo:

lol ill see at the time if theres a nifce one when i come to buy one and its a minter ill get one depends what comes up first as i cnt wait lol

patients is not one of my virtues lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links