Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just A Few Ideas Im Not Sure On

acstreet

right im unsure on what mods to do on the mr2 such as little things

i was going to sell up but ill think ill keep a lil while longer and make the car it deserves to turn into lol all ready for JAE next year hopefulyl will be looking more mint

1. deffo getting front and side clear indicators

2. what colour do i spray my calipers (RED) or (BLUE)

3. shal i spray the back heatshield white just below the bumper to add a little more looks

4. i know some may say chavvy but lexus or rev 3 lighst im thinkin rev 3

5. mongoose exhaust or a custom made with big tail pipes

6. the wheels in the first pic because i buggred them abit do i get them refurbished (BLACK) (GOLD) OR (WHITE)

7. do i put stickers on the back black out window also do i do the side front or leave them

8. whatever other mods you can suggest

there thought i would be a pain lol here we go then some piccys

DSCN3507.jpg

DSCN2481.jpg

DSCN2485.jpg

DSCN4190.jpg

sorry the pics are old need to go photo shooting lol

all your thoughts mostly appreciated

My 2p

1. Yes :thumbsup:

2. Spray them white with MR2 decal on them

3. Bend heat sheild up once nice big exhaust fitted :yes:

4. A slap for saying Lexus lights!......Rev 3 all the way :)

5. Mongoose or consider XS Power one :drool: Or go custom and be different

6. Personally I'd get the wheels refurbed either to silver (as now) or titanium (bit darker). Black or white looks too busy, especially on a white car.

7. Keep it tasteful. Don't do shopping lists etc. Just one or two things if you must. Tint the side windows that dark and be prepared to be pulled over.

8. Looks pretty sorted body kit wise. Rev 6 lights!? Maybe 3mm spacer on your back wheels. De-badge?

Joe

In my very own personal opinion:

Yes :thumbsup: although i kept orange for a JDM look

Red is the standard i think and blue looks very cold against the white

3. shall i spray the back heatshield white just below the bumper to add a little more looks

Where? i wanna do it!!!

The lexus lights make the back of the 2 look really flat and shapeless, defo rev3

Not a fan of the twin exit so cant really give you a veiw on that. but seeing as the mongoose one is a kit

it'll probably work more efficiently with the engine.

6. the wheels in the first pic because i buggred them abit do i get them refurbished (BLACK) (GOLD) OR (WHITE)

Now theres a tough one, i always thought the gold on white look a bit funny, black and you never get to see the shape of the wheel. white sounds excellent though, might get my BBS RC's powder coated in white.

7. do i put stickers on the back black out window also do i do the side front or leave them

I always find the veiw out the rear window hard as it is so i wouldnt black it out.

Induction and cams!!! defo decat the beast while you're at it and it will sound awesome!!!

P.s it'll also go some aswell :thumbsup:

My 2p

1. Yes :thumbsup:

2. Spray them white with MR2 decal on them

3. Bend heat sheild up once nice big exhaust fitted :yes:

4. A slap for saying Lexus lights!......Rev 3 all the way :)

5. Mongoose or consider XS Power one :drool: Or go custom and be different

6. Personally I'd get the wheels refurbed either to silver (as now) or titanium (bit darker). Black or white looks too busy, especially on a white car.

7. Keep it tasteful. Don't do shopping lists etc. Just one or two things if you must. Tint the side windows that dark and be prepared to be pulled over.

8. Looks pretty sorted body kit wise. Rev 6 lights!? Maybe 3mm spacer on your back wheels. De-badge?

Joe

thanks for your opinions

with spraying the calipers white wouldnt they get really mucky and be black after a day lol

all the other suggestions are cool and i will leave the windows also defo get rev 3 back lights

good idea on the spacer on the wheel and also i really do like the rev6 lights for the front

cheers joe

andy

In my very own personal opinion:

Yes :thumbsup: although i kept orange for a JDM look

Red is the standard i think and blue looks very cold against the white

3. shall i spray the back heatshield white just below the bumper to add a little more looks

Where? i wanna do it!!!

The lexus lights make the back of the 2 look really flat and shapeless, defo rev3

Not a fan of the twin exit so cant really give you a veiw on that. but seeing as the mongoose one is a kit

it'll probably work more efficiently with the engine.

Now theres a tough one, i always thought the gold on white look a bit funny, black and you never get to see the shape of the wheel. white sounds excellent though, might get my BBS RC's powder coated in white.

I always find the veiw out the rear window hard as it is so i wouldnt black it out.

Induction and cams!!! defo decat the beast while you're at it and it will sound awesome!!!

P.s it'll also go some aswell :thumbsup:

thanks for your suggestions to

wih the back heatshield its the back bit which is black just below your back bumber and it covers the

exhaust...

may consider mongooose with all the deact but just concerned about all emissions and things for the MOT in march as i cant b bothered to keep changing the pipe.

also i have a panel k and n filter in standard airbox..doesnt look great the standard airbox but will this be better for power that a cone filter.

cheers zebidi

andy

wih the back heatshield its the back bit which is black just below your back bumber and it covers the

exhaust...

ah that thing, didnt think of that as a heat shield. just something to tidy the back end up and cover the zorst.

I kept mine black as i just though it would look better as a "not very noticable" bit of the car.

I painted my calipers white on my white Merc 190E and they dont seem to get any dirt / brake dust on them :)

found a pic of mine painted white on the merc -

p10011269xm.jpg

p10011252rr.jpg

mercgm5.jpg

Never seen a white MR2 so lush.

I think lex lights are decent but only work on some colour MR2's.

Big pipes out of the back would be nice!