Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

And So My Bad Luck Begins Again

TomF

Well I guess someone needs to learn to park again. Came back from a walk through my shopping centre to find someone had hit my car. Not a happy :censor: chappy I can assure you.

No note, no nothing. *****s

dsc00673fz6.jpg

I can't believe that, it happens all too often and just after your last incident and just after having the car sorted.

Might be worth checking if they have anything on CCTV, if you can get a reg number and model of car, report it to your insurance company, then they will report it to their insurance, and they will get shafted for not reporting an accident.

Feel sorry for u mate, bet u felt sick when you seen it.

Apart from that the car is looking rly sweet.

U think it will buff out, hard to tell from the picture.

Whens the subs going in? & have u heard back from Fusion about a sponsership?

Last month some ******* ned smashed my rear window on ma old punto. I was !Removed! raging wish id caught them. People just dont respect other peoples cars.

Thats why when I go to work at Morrisons I park it over 2 spaces :thumbsup:

Man i really feel for you! I can't see any pics of the damage :wacko: Hope it is something that can be easily sorted, that you catch the buggers who did it and that someone completely ruins there car, face and anything else :P

Chin up

Sickening, it's not as if your car is easy to miss :ffs:

It'll be worth checking out Matty's suggestion, it looks like the only chance you've got to catch the person who did it so it's worth looking into. Let's hope they get caught & schooled by their insurance company

No CCTV in the 2 carparks it could've been done in. Good news is that the main black mark which seems to have been done by a rubstrip came off mostly, but the other 2 circled ones have broken the lacquer and aren't going anywhere without being sanded down and redone. **** ******s. More expense I didn't really need

Can see the damage now! That truely sucks! Suppose that's the problem when your daily driver is such a stunner! Like it's been said, hard to miss your car tbh! I hate people so much!

You need to buy yourself a pajero mate - no one comes near mine - carparks or otherwise...

But - that really hurts doesnt it? Im sorry mate - I know all too well what its like. Ive two serious scraped on mine at the mo - Im not going to do anything about them for the time being cos the missus is using the car at the mo

Oh no! Just after you've got it all done and all. So sorry for you mate. Hope you can get it sorted without too much pain.

Sorry to hear that mate... suppose all you can think is it could have been worse

well im in the same boat. some woman hit me last week while it was parked outside work, LUCKILY for me she left a note and we're now going thru her insurance cos toyota estimated the cost at £620. new bumber and bending the rear panel back into shape. will post pics later.

well im in the same boat. some woman hit me last week while it was parked outside work, LUCKILY for me she left a note and we're now going thru her insurance cos toyota estimated the cost at £620. new bumber and bending the rear panel back into shape. will post pics later.

At least she left the note :thumbsup:

A

yeah fair play to her. she's gonna lose her no claims tho. ahh well, she sounded quite fit on the phone so i said i'd take her out for a drink to make up for it ;) . in other news just had to buy 2 new tyres (P6000 £53 each ;)) for when the independant inspector comes round (mine were a little bit bald), and also had the man from "chips away" to come look at a stone dent on the bonnet and a door dent on the...door. fair play he was a top bloke and give me a staggeringly low price!!! so thet'll be next on the list after the insurance work!

• 3 weeks later...

Latest updates are a chunk out the door where someones hit it with their door, and a dent in the rear wing under the rear side window.

**** *****s

:angry::rolleyes:

Why are people so careless? :censor: Even as a kid, I was always taught to be careful with the car doors, so why other people can't do the same, I don't know. :ffs:

I really feel for you, I've already had to pay Dent Devils £50 to sort out a dint that someone left on my wheel arch in a car park. You could hardly see it, but it p'ed me off no end, so I had to get it done. I've only had the car just over a month too. :ffs: Hope yours is not too expensive to sort.

:( Oh no, that's really unfair. I was taught the same Rallybunny but seems like no-one really cares to make an effort anymore.

• 1 month later...

Ok you lot have probably seen the trend with my car now, someone hits it, no note AGAIN, ya de ya de ya, upon the point of selling it now as I'm so fed up.

dsc00831qd8.jpg

That's appalling, I can understand how frustrated you're feeling, try to not let it get to you though

OMG are these all hit and runs? dont sell it its your pride and joy! people are just jelous!

Feel sorry for you dude!

:o my god you do have bud luck with things don't you fella, really sorry to hear this. Someone can see that you have put a lot of time and effort into your car which makes it even worse :(

Best of luck getting it sorted :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links