Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Road Trip

Chuck04

Well, decided i was well over due a visit to envy, so made the trek up there over Thursday and Friday. A good 7/8 hour drive mad or passionate, ill let u decide :lol:

For those of you who don’t know, the car went in to have the following done: Envy Coilover kit, Perrin crank pulley, Rear 3G discs, Rear strut and the rear booster splitter with the left exhaust exit smoothed over. Due to factors out of Kevin’s hands the splitter and strut were not available in time so these will be here shortly, fingers crossed!!

As for the other parts, what can i say :lol: Love the coilovers, amazing handling, the rear 3Gs are really noticeable as well, i was slightly optimistic about them but very impressed, and again love the pulley, car pulls a lot better in 3rd and 4th.

Last but not least the car is booked in this Tuesday for the uni chip.. Needless to say im a happy chappy B)

Anyways enough waffling, ill let the pictures speak for themselves!!

coileys1.jpg

coileys2.jpg

coileys4.jpg

coileys3.jpg

Ohh, and no dirty car comments, its a good 750 mile round trip :unsure:

Yeah, looks/sounds beltin mate!

Wish i had a budget like you mate! Just got a HKS Backbox/Envy decat system & im pennyless! :( !

Not to worry, it'll all be worth it went the parts comes :D

& the rest will come in time!

Good lookin motor :thumbsup:

That looks brilliant, those wheels are the best I've seen on a Yaris, especially now they are tucked up in the arches with the coilies on.

Where have you got the unichip from and can the fueling be adjusted with one of them, or would it require a standalone jobbie like the E-Manage?

Cheers for the comments all,

The chip is being fitted at Perfect touch in Hertfordshire, i gave paul a ring at dastek direct and he said they are an awesome garage, hed trust them with his car and its my closet one i believe.

Looks absolutely mint mate but I feel extremely sorry for the old credit card!!!

And I see your on the actual Yaris jack!! A normal one doesn't fit under my car either!!

Wow that looks amazing, for looks wise thats definally the best yaris i have seen!

Those side indicators, are they black plastic or did you use that tint spray? if you bought them black were did you get them from :)

So u didn't get that much done at Envy then :lol:

Just wondering how much you lowered the car by and whats your ground clearance like?

Bet the drive home was more fun :D

Love the wheels but sorry I rly dont like the bonnet.

Does the pulley make that much of a difference, is it worth it?

How much bhp do u think it will push out after its been chipped?

Cheers for help with side repeaters mate, i can work out how to get the plastic cover off the housing were the bulb sits?!

Help would be appreciated! Cheers!

Yup tint spray's external dude! That's how i did rear lights on mine! O and i may be able to borrow you a can of lens tinting spray if we do your side repeater at the meet? or if i ask Phil really nicely he may let you borrow to take home and do it if you don't use it all :P

On topic, this car is soooooooooo sexy! One thing i noticed whilst drooling over your car though is that the brows dont exactly match the lines of the car :P :!Removed!: .....What? If i wasn't this anal you guys would think i'd gone soft on ya!

Lol ok so now i'm interested....why don't you have the fog surrounds on? Removing fogs for air feeds? But seriously dude your car is soo good! I need to see this properly in person as at JAE i never got a proper look around it! :(

Ta muchly fella

took them off the other week as was doing some work on them, just havnt got around to putting them back on yet! have been thinking of some cold air feeds, but havnt made mind up yet

Ok ill do it soon hopefully! Is it easy to do wrong?! or basically spray evenly and wait to dry?

Cold air feed sounds alot better than fogs mate, who uses fogs anyway!

You can pop the side repeaters out and disconnect them from the wing (make sure connector doesnt dissapear back into hole).

Start with very light layers and gradually build up - easier to add more than take it away.

If it all goes pear shaped you can use meths to remove it and start again

And Charlie - the cars looking ace

Looks great Charlie, sorry I was'nt around when you came up, hopefully Gaz looked after you. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Kevin