Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dashboard Light

Tom.B

:) Well bought the Gen6 after all :thumbsup: . Thing is its an import so cant read the manuals!! . I keep getting a light on the dash. left side its an orange car with three lines coming off either side of the rear of it? anyone enlighten me what the problem is!! :help::help:

had the same for months , asked here and no-one seemed to know . Its something to do with the rear lights - but mine all work perfectly so......

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tom.B @ Sep 24 2006, 12:53 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

:thumbsup: Cheers matey nothing too serious then!!!!!! :yahoo:

Nah it came on after i had taken the rear lights out to tint them , i put everythin bak fine and everythin works well so i dont know what the problem is :yawn:

Oh some new smilies , tis about the most excitin thing on toc for a while :yahoo:

P.s wheres your new car pics :)

:) will be posting them here and on the( other website I use which I can as how on earth does freedom of speech etc...get owned by the toc...I like this forum but I am free to use other forums thank you. such as toyota sport I like to use...what is the problem? this is not a competition you are splitting the community as losing members by the way due to the hilter style attitude...thought it was freindly and family oriantated...Guess I was wrong) website as soon as I can m8 :)

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tom.B @ Sep 24 2006, 04:23 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

:) will be posting them here and on the toyota sport (no gap in that nice mods eh) website as soon as I can m8 :)

:) will be posting them here and on the( other website I use which I can as how on earth does freedom of speech etc...get owned by the toc...I like this forum but I am free to use other forums thank you. such as toyota sport I like to use...what is the problem? this is not a competition you are splitting the community as losing members by the way due to the hilter style attitude...thought it was freindly and family oriantated...Guess I was wrong) website as soon as I can m8 :)

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tom.B @ Sep 24 2006, 04:23 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

:) will be posting them here and on the toyota sport (no gap in that nice mods eh) website as soon as I can m8 :)

what the ubik happened here ?

I think it was because he was trying to make sure he didn't mention toyota sport.co.uk (without the space)

It seems that you are not allowed to mention it on these forums, although I don't know why - it's not racist or politically incorrect. I think they're just worried it will take over and this one will die.

That light is the 'broken wire warning light' which is supposed to tell you that you have a bulb gone at the rear.

This does stay on with loads of imports, something to do with the wiring of the fog lights that we have to have done. It bugged me so I got an auto electrician to sort it, took him ages but I wasn't paying so I didn't care. I have a feeling in the end he just unplugged it to stop it coming on so I shall see when I do finally have a bulb go!!

BTW I have finally ran out of windscreen water! - first time I've actually filled it for 1.5 years!!!!!!! (they did fill it with a service back in December) But twice in 1.5 years is pretty good going!! :thumbsup:

:yes: Blown bulb warning light. Normally comes on due to rear fog light conversions where the 2 inner brake lights are turned into fogs.

I'm trying a fog conversion on my Supra that I hope will avoid this problem :)

Will let you know how I get on if you like.

Oh and moderators, putting Toyota Sport into the swear filter is incredibly petty and does you no favours whatsoever.