Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Don't Cancel Top Gear Petition

Karma Supra

Have a look Ladies and Gents. The health and saftey man has things to say about Hamster's crash. I don't fancy having to get my automotive telly fix from 5th gear so please sign. :)

..::Clicky::..

Yup, there were two petitions, one far more sucessful then the other, so I think the smaller one was pulled!

Link fixed..... and am fixing it on the other seven forums I posted it on :lol:

Done using "other" Toyota fun forum :thumbsup: . Do it sign it!!!! He would not want Top Gear stopped..plus he will be back Hosting it soon , Fingers crossed :)

This is pathetic, why not take Football off the air? 1 player died on the pitch a few years ago.

Why not take Boxing off the air? That's dangerous & it could be glamourising fighting.

Why not take police shows off the air? They're glamourising crime.

Why not take soaps off the air? They're glamourising loads of stuff.

At the end of the day there's been 1 serious crash in the history of Top Gear & people who are campaigning to get it taken off need to get a grip

This is pathetic, why not take Football off the air? 1 player died on the pitch a few years ago.

Why not take Boxing off the air? That's dangerous & it could be glamourising fighting.

Why not take police shows off the air? They're glamourising crime.

Why not take soaps off the air? They're glamourising loads of stuff.

At the end of the day there's been 1 serious crash in the history of Top Gear & people who are campaigning to get it taken off need to get a grip

Wot he said ;)

Signed

Signed and forwarded to other forums too....

And following on from what Kev said - more people have died playing football than they've had serious car crashes on Top Gear.... :yes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok.. looks like it won't be cancelled.. so i have unstickied (if that isn't a word it is now :D ) and it can fade away with all the other topics that no-one bothers with anymore :lol: