Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1998 Toyota Avalon Xls

RDM1

:D Good day. Am considering retiring my 1995 Toyota Corolla DX and am considering a 1998 Toyota Avalon XLS as its replacement. Would appreciate opinion(s) from anybody owning a 98 Avalon. Also considering a 1998-1999 Toyota Camry LE/XLE.

Not familiar with the Avalon's but the Camry's are great cars, comfortable, reliable and reasonably good fun to drive, I remember driving one of the old 3l V6's for a while which was quite nippy.

As with all Toyota's comfort and reliability to spare :D

If you want ride comfort and a trouble free car, go for the Camry or Avalon. It gives you lexus ride quality while the V6 engine gives you enough power to pass other cars easily on highway. I still love my car (98 Camry XLE V6) very much after owning it for 6 years. :D

• 16 years later...

I have a 1998 Toyota Camry V6 XLE - 4 door for sale, one owner vehicle well maintained and garaged most of time about 198,000 miles - runs perfect - front and rear rubber bumpers need replacement due to hit /runs in parking lots entirely. Make offer. A loved vehicle purchase by my mother brand new for about $26K. - clean perfect interior and all records included - just retitled in my name-  not on road - I have Mini Cooper S for main car. Please reply email: bill@vdoaktv.net or text - vehicle  located in Deerfield Beach FL near Boca Raton, also near dealer where originally Camry purchased and maintained. Owner: Bill Myers 954-856-7045 Can send photos later.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links