Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2007 Corolla.....its Here

bhinderharminder

the production version will most likly be toned down, or toyota might do a honda special, like they did with the civic and this might be the production version.

On sale from February next year. Light lens design will change - those are not road legal - as will a few other details, but essentially that is the new car.

On sale from February next year. Light lens design will change - those are not road legal - as will a few other details, but essentially that is the new car.

Then Toyota thit a good job it looks very nice :thumbsup:

so, how much they gonna cost? :P

The gold one looks ace but the auto express one looks so dull.

Hope we get the gold one, bet we get the auto express one as it looks cheaper to make.

still rather have my t-sport think that looks better.

What about that one ?

Hmmm.....not so nice any more(like previous gold one) :angry:

Just my opinion.

01.jpg

Its very much the same as Autoweek's, except for the lights... and the fact that those were small magazine pics, grained and blown up... and you cant see any details.

Now look at the gold one above and will it really look bad with different front lights? Body is exactly the same... Even the wheels you can get as accessories and probably similar wheels on TS.

What about that one ?

Hmmm.....not so nice any more(like previous gold one) :angry:

Just my opinion.

Heu , nog een Nederlander hier op het forum :thumbsup:

i like the last picture very much :toast:

from the side profile you can see where they are coming from.

It has Lexus IS influence from the side profile. :drool: The car is very good,i like the rear lights very much also the exhaust and the interior are great. :yahoo: Don't like the the little buttons on the central console,they look like Golf's. :ffs: :censor:

Looks good :thumbsup:

Interior looks audi'esq - hope they lose the gold tho

the bit i don't like is the front side windows, looks like there is a pillar in between the "A" and "B" pillars.

It looks ok, if it was a MPV, but really isn't it about time car companies stopped making the the cars so tall & shaped like transit vans.

I think by the time it reaches production it will lose the lights, big wheels, exhaust & the other bits :( . We will just end up with a oddly proportioned car like the new Yaris :yawn: (which is very fat for it's size).

Toyota stopped taking chances years ago & spends to much time trying to be the biggest car company in the world :blink: . Instead of the best. All they are bring out now is shopping trolleys.

The last good looking car Toyota made was the Celica. It's been down hill all the way since.

pb5

:wacko:

Are the exhausts just plastic surrounds for the actual exhaust which is hidden behind the bumper (like the civic) or are they the actual exhausts exiting through the bumper?

I think the biggest change i see is the name...

The acutual car isn't really that much different. They have done slight re-designs on some parts of the car but really they are just re-using the origonal chasis design, body kit and the like. Its not really that much different.

But than again would you want to radically change the design of one of the best ever selling cars worldwide :D Its a nice update but nothing more than a extravagant facelift. ;) I hope they knock em dead with a t-sport version and a D-CAT diesel. Now that would be fun.