Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

0-60 5 Secounds

velocity mobile

i recon to run 0-60 below 5.5 seconds in a Front wheel drive celica you will need about 350bhp. Im sorry but im guessing your mods havent added 170 odd bhp.

the 4wd on a gt4 will mean it can launch off the line compared to a front wheel drive.

I hope you can prove me wrong at santa pod... i will be there on the 8th ;) ... any1 else coming?

i recon to run 0-60 below 5.5 seconds in a Front wheel drive celica you will need about 350bhp. Im sorry but im guessing your mods havent added 170 odd bhp.

the 4wd on a gt4 will mean it can launch off the line compared to a front wheel drive.

I hope you can prove me wrong at santa pod... i will be there on the 8th ;) ... any1 else coming?

:lol: Sounds tempting i wanna see this impreza beating fwd n/a beast in action , sod your little gt4 :yahoo::thumbsup:

:lol:

gotta feel the love . :toast::yahoo::hug::clap: i'd like to hear the outcome at the POD , but for now all i can smell is :horse:

Brotha.. I will be there If this chap has survived on this forum long enough.. :lol:

why do you think i sold the evo 2 to get a celica there is so much you can do with a toyota engine and there strong. just go view some videos with 4wd and fwd doing 1/4 mile you'll see the bad start ....

so u saying you can tune a na lump more than a turbo lump

the t200 is just a lap timer thast it dosnt do 0-60

when u had ur "Full live remap from redline tuning" what bhp u pull as im guessing they did it on rollers

ok this is turning in to a witch hnt now

firstly im not saying i can tune a n/a car more than a turbo as we get turbos to go even quicker

you are correct a t200 is a lap timer it was started at pull away and stoped at 60 manualy

as for the full remap that was done on the a127 & a130

rolling roads are not availible till next week but i will stick it on the rollers

and as for lord-ed

QOUTE "im sorry mate but that aint right, i had most powerful na celica in uk man and it would do like lees aid 0-60 in 6 ish"UNQOUTE

if you had the fastest n/a in england then im sorry to say it must have been in 1980's as i know of at least two that run 0-60 in less than that one of which is a gen 5 gt built by odd kid creations and the other one was a gen 6 st202 that inspired me to buy mine and that used to do it in sub five secounds without nos this one was built by craig fellows motorsport

so when u say u used a t200 u used a stopwatchs, hardly accurate is it, also im guessing you have a wideband afm as there is no way i would let anyone remap my fuel cyrve without knowing if i was running lean or too rich that would be foolish,

those two celicas you mention get me some specs as googling isnt bringing anything up at all for them or the companies that built them.

untill i see a RR printout and or a pod slip......sorry mate but bull

very intresting reading fella,

only one thing to say about "your claimed times"

BULL DUNG!!!!!!!!

if it was correct?????? that would make u fast than my tt supra!!!!!!!!!!! lol

MY 1991 NA MR2 DOES 0-60 IN 3.6 SECONDS . HONEST !!!

MY 1991 NA MR2 DOES 0-60 IN 3.6 SECONDS . HONEST !!!

only cause you put a flux capacitor in it thou :P wasnt it 2.6 before ?

lol

I INSTALLED A 0-60 IN LESS THAN 4 SECONDS RESISTOR I BOUGHT OFFA eBay . I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WORKED :o

I INSTALLED A 0-60 IN LESS THAN 4 SECONDS RESISTOR I BOUGHT OFFA EBAY . I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WORKED :o

LMAO!!! :toast:

Now now lads dont knock the bloke he could be telling the truth ;)

would you like a club pass to park with us at pod on 8th october ?

you can then prove to everyone how quick you are.

we will all be there to watch :yes:

I INSTALLED A 0-60 IN LESS THAN 4 SECONDS RESISTOR I BOUGHT OFFA EBAY . I CAN'T BELIEVE IT WORKED :o

Wow! Forget Twin Turbo! I'll just stick in two of these babies!

Well you could argue this all day but the only way to really settle is a trip down the ol' quarter and the ol' rolling road thingy!!!

TOPIC IS BORING NOW - So i'm closing it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links