Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starlet Gt

Special Red

I want a GT turbo but want to know what kind of price im looking for a J-L plate one???? I dont want any mods just standard car.

Also what are the common problems????

Is £1000 gonna get me anything or am I looking for at least £1500?

Thanks in Advance for any help!

EDIT: Come on guys dont be shy!! Celica forum seems alot more helpfull!

I could get a GT4 for £3000!!! and I only paid £1800 for my Celica GT last January!

I knew they were good at keeping their value but £2500 is a joke! Had a J plate auto in cousins work and that was tidy with History and only £1700 so thought a standard looking one could be got for £1500.

Where are all the GT owners, anyway, probably working to pay for there GT's lol

Celica's are cheep as chips cos there are more of them both UK spec and JDM spec.

Starlet Gt/Glanza's are JDM only. all of them a grey imports so they're bound to be more expensive. plus autos are cheaper too

You could get one for £ 1500 but it would be ropey. Automatics tend to be £ 500 - £ 1000 cheaper than manuals. £ 2000+ buys a more presentable one.

They hold their values well and can't be compared to Celica values for the reasons Impressive G states.

You will be looking more like £2500 for a decent example Special Red, for a good clean one you will be looking between £3000-£3500, thats what my bro has been looking at and thats what they go for.

I believe normal stuff to look at like any other car and check bonnet and roof for paintwork fading etc, mainly a good check round the bodywork.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links