Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Cts Looking Standard Again.

bert.tsport

hi,

ive put the standard wheels and lights back on... hoping it might help me find a buyer.

only the window tints and lowering springs fitted now , they are staying fitted too. :lol:

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

£6800

bert :thumbsup:

Noooooooooooooooooooo

DON'T SELL HER

Unless your getting something better mind? Like a compressor!!!!

If your getting a TDI and your going for mpg rather than fun its a good sign your getting old :lol:

Noooooooooooooooooooo

DON'T SELL HER

Unless your getting something better mind? Like a compressor!!!!

If your getting a TDI and your going for mpg rather than fun its a good sign your getting old :lol:

yep, gotta buy a derv burner.. something to fit the kids in too.... and save on running cost ..

believe me, i dont want to let it go... :crybaby: but i am getting old an sensible... :lol:

bert

yep, gotta buy a derv burner.. something to fit the kids in too.... and save on running cost ..

believe me, i dont want to let it go... :crybaby: but i am getting old an sensible... :lol:

bert

Sensible. why you wanna do a silly thing like that :lol:

What springs are on your car mate? Its looks quite low!

Hope whatever your next car is it manages to keep its sportyness. Quite a lot of diesels now will give the T Sport a good run, and still give ya 40+ mpg.

bert

Sensible. why you wanna do a silly thing like that :lol:

What springs are on your car mate? Its looks quite low!

Hope whatever your next car is it manages to keep its sportyness. Quite a lot of diesels now will give the T Sport a good run, and still give ya 40+ mpg.

the springs are Pi , 35mm drop all round. :thumbsup:

im thinking of maybe a MG ZT 2.0 CDTI.....

the deisel engins in the mgs are old and not very good the economy wont be as good as a new engine and the performance wont either. i know they look good but a ford or valkswagen diesel engine will be much better.

id stick with the corolla

the deisel engins in the mgs are old and not very good the economy wont be as good as a new engine and the performance wont either. i know they look good but a ford or valkswagen diesel engine will be much better.

id stick with the corolla

The engine in question in the ZT is a BMW Unit, M47 I think. It's 135ps out of the box and there are re-map's available easily.

ZR/ZS has the old L Series Diesel, which was 115ps. Decat makes a nice difference, however best gains are to be had from a tuning box, taking power to around 135-140 hp with decent economy. I never saw below 420 to a tank of fuel from my ZS Diesel.

HTH

bert goodluck on whatever car you choose's next.

just make sure it aint the new toyota yaris or the coming toyota auris crap these two car's have 50 foot's high sitting position from the ground. :D :D :D

bert goodluck on whatever car you choose's next.

just make sure it aint the new toyota yaris or the coming toyota auris crap these two car's have 50 foot's high sitting position from the ground. :D :D :D

You heard about the new Yaris T Sport due out. Supposed to have the 1.8 not sure if its gonna be the VVTL. but its gonna be nippy as muck off a shovel. Anyway lets Hope Mr T develops this Yaris with suspension rather than stilts!! :lol:

P.s Bert Good Luck and thanks for letting me know the lowering springs you had I desperately need some i'm having trouble with my mates, they keep asking me where I keep the ladder to get in it!!! :lol: Cheeky Buggers

you know when i first seen the new yaris they look's ok then i got one of these for one whole day i find it was awful to drive,the driving position is totaly unacceptable " too high "it is so hight up is not something you can alter there is high and there is too high,but the the yaris before was a better car to sit in and to drive.

i dont think they be using the same vvtl-i 2zz-ge as the corolla if i remember right this engine fail the eu emission test or something anyway new yaris aint all the light they are close to corolla on the weight department but it really doesn't matter toyota are aiming for family's not boy racer's these day.

Hi Bert

The engine in the ZS won't be a M47 as that engine is in the current 120d, 320d & 520d. It's more likely to be the M41 from the E36 3 series. It's about the power you said.

I have a 120d (163 ps), the only thing I miss is the engine is not as much fun. But in a straight line the the T Sport would just beat it.

I'm getting about 13mpg more than in the T Sport.

pb

:wacko:

i test drove a mg zt 2.0cdti today, 03 plate with 56k miles, £6999.

it looks nice, plenty of room etc.... but... they aint half slow.... but suppose thats what ive gotta get used too :crybaby:

i heard a noisy wheel bearing from the rear and the steering wheel wobbled a bit when driving... as if the wheels were not balanced... but could not fault it really. i did not buy it anyway, need to find another to try first :thumbsup:

the search goes on... :thumbsup:

bert you got 7-8k get a 2002 bmw 4 dr saloon 318i it will be on high mileage around 80k but bmw engine are top notch 80k on a bmw engine still have planty of life left in it not to mention the ride qualty is top notch it is a excellect car for family use.

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

took some more pics :thumbsup:

i still dont know what to buy yet :!Removed!:

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

bert :thumbsup: