Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaristpot

VTRick

i just went to pick up my new alloys. and round the back where i picked em up was a yaris t sport. imagine dans without the light asks, and there you go. even had the same bumper, i thought it was you for a moment. unless youve taken the brows off?

prescott street, E1

GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :angry:

Dan. :thumbsup:

(well if they want to have a good looking motor then they would have to copy the best!!! :ph34r: )

There's only one CHIMP though, and he's on TOC. :thumbsup:

Probably a few goriilas & oranutangs around though.

one question rick....... the same bumper??? what as in the standard t sport one???

Dan :thumbsup:

GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Dan.

(well if they want to have a good looking motor then they would have to copy the best!!! )

Dan i agree, with you there, you have got one hell of a nice looking YTS, Fair play 2 ya :thumbsup:

Tom!!!

one question rick....... the same bumper??? what as in the standard t sport one???

Cheeky Chimp :lol:

dan the bonnet looks good does it stick up or is it sunken if you get what i mean

hi dawsy, its a photoshop special... i thought it would be cheeper and easyier that way..... im very tempted tho. :P

well you know my opinion on bonnet vents for the Yaris, Chimp me old mucker, so don't just think about it - do it...!

Mine is due in about 3weeks - YAY!

question about fitting new alloys Dan (or anyone else) - got 4 stud wheels on the SR, so do I need to replace them with other 4 studders, or can I go with 5's. Just that all the ones I like are 5's that's all....! What are your Kosei wheels?

Cheers matey

Pav

Hey Pavman, the Yaris is a 4 stud car which means you have to fit four stud wheels, unless you want to convert the hubs - which you don't! :D :thumbsup:

What sort of vent are you getting again?

Oh well, thanks for the news about the alloy sizing - thought I'd better check before forking out any serious dosh!

I'm getting a carbon fibre bonnet with GT racing vent from C-ONE (check out Tuneacar website for photy).

Should be cool, as planning to get a Thunder Grey YTS and swap all my bits over to it.

Hard work finding 4 stud alloys that I like tho - damn...!

Pav

As you've just gone and got yourself new alloys for your YSR VTRick, what have you gone for - same as the old ones, or something new - need some inspiration as to what looks good on it.

Cheers buddy

Pav

Sounds cool Pav, thought you said you were keeping the SR til you were old & grey?!! :D

Knew you'd come round to a YTS! :thumbsup: :D

have you not got a valance thing on the front? this one had a real nice valance. and i swear it was you who has one? and this one looked exactly the same.