Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2 Mr2 G-limited T-bar

TheNissanMan

OK peeps, I know I've joked about selling my 2 before but after a few conversations with the bank and a severe lack of funding I am now finding myself in the position where I have to sell my 2 and swap for something smaller and cheaper (probably a MK1)...

So..

FOR SALE: 1991 Toyota MR2 G-Limited T-Bar (Import)

• 123k ish on the clock (growing as still in use)
  • 40k on engine (refurb engine fitted October 2002)
  • HKS Induction Kit (New HKS Filter Fitted 29/06/2003)
  • Apexi De-Cat Pipe
  • Mongoose Exhaust (Twin 3.5" Exits)
  • Uprated, lowered suspension
  • 16" Racing Sparco Crimsonetta alloys
  • Rev 2 Brake Upgrade
  • Autopista Rear Spoiler and Skirts
  • Bomex Nose
  • Revision 6 rear light conversion with extra LED brake bulbs.
  • A/C, C/C, Electric wing mirrors...
  • Supaguarded 23rd July 2003
  • Cambelt changed 12k ago

Photo's can be found at http://tubby.custard.org/toc/CBW although more photo's are available.

Am sure people on this site will vouch that the condition of the car is superb and well maintained, a number of members have been in this car Scot, Fidgits etc and can say how she drives. There is only part service history as I have maintained the car myself since it's last service 10k ago, oil has been changed every 3,000 miles for Magnatex 10w30 and any problems resolved.

There is also a HPI check from when I bought the car in October last year which is available.

As said a very reluctant sale for a lovely example of the MK2 MR2, a loving home would be appreciated.

I'm looking for £3,500 ovno, serious emails and queries to ryan@tubby.custard.org

I can vouch for the fact Ryan has taken very good care of this MR2. It was his baby...

And as for performance... well it certainly goes some...

sorry to hear abou the situation ryan, i think perhaps you'll have better luck trying on eBay and maybe local papers rather than on here

I just think its because most people reading this already have the Toyota they want

don't do it man! it's never THAT BAD! i've lost all my weekend dj work at mo' and am skint (living on a quarter of what i was earning 3 months ago), and the only thing that keeps me sane - is driving my mr2!!!!!!

get a loan, tap your friends/family, become a pimp - but dont sell your mr2! :unsure: :(

will ask around my work establishment if u want mate................that shuld hit about 3500 peeps..........let me know in a PM and will publish on military web pages.....if u want

• 2 weeks later...

Put it in the autotrader - I got a lot of interest in mine over a couple of weeks in the online section.

Just an idea...