Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bumper Bit An Suspension

jaxx

Lo'

ive seen on a few of the cars in the gallery a type of splitter or extension on some of the T-Sport bumpers

what is it and wheres it come from

want one!

also im after some uprated dampers, (yaris t sport) whats the best??? ive noticed fensport do some adjustable konis at a good price. ive currently got 30- springs and 17's with 205 x 40 profile tyres and theyre ooh..... ouch.... catchin and ahhh....... scrubbing a bit when the car gets driven hard. and ive heard it before " drive a bit more steadily" bout how easy is that with such a temting car?

any help help appreciated B)

post-40-1060184313.jpg

cheers mate :thumbsup:

theyre wolfrace urban racer 7's

the pic dont do em justice tho cos theyre finished in a titanium coating with gold studs around the rim.

ill try an get a daylight pic. that one is from a cruise in mansfield

can anyone tell me how to get the car pic on the left handside <------------ so it shows under my user name? and how do i put my tech spec down below? im new on this as ya can prob tell! ta :)

The pic on the left is an avatar, which you can put there by simply going to your controls, and writing down the URL to a pic you wanna use or uploading the pic. As to the splitters, I think what you mean is the TTE front spoiler which looks like a splitter, well probably is, but goes by name spoiler. It fits under the original front bumper and extends it downwards and forward a bit. BTW. Nice wheels you got there!!!! :)

i tried that avatar thing and it keeps tellin me i cant upload so-an-so type of file.

ill look in a bit deeper soon.

i assume this spoiler comes through toyota?

:huh:

i tried that avatar thing and it keeps tellin me i cant upload so-an-so type of file.

ill look in a bit deeper soon.

i assume this spoiler comes through toyota?

:huh:

Here´s the partnumber and price for it here in Finland, should be same part no anywhere but the price might vary.... And yes, it comes through your local Toyota dealer

frontspoiler PZ439-E9441-AB 272EUR

Hi jaxx

Oh yes your car is looking fine mate. Love the wheels. Really set of the yaris big time. Sounds like you might have to get the wheel arches rolled.

jerry!!

cheers jerry

im currently sourcing a place to do the arches.

the only niggle ive noticed with that however is that on the front the tyres are catching the arch where the bumper mounts to!

i dont quite understand how thats going to be moved without the bumper flapping about or being remounted (ball ache!).

any experienced similar probs???? :help:

to be honest ive already took out the original screws and replaced them for some lower profile flat ones.

but still biting it ebery now and then

:!Removed!: