Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport / Compressor Horn

Bodgit

I had cause to hit the horn today to let someone know i was there. i could not believe how puny and feeble it was. i just wanted to duck to save the embarrasment. :bag: Whatever possessed toyota to make a car like the tsport and fit a horn that would be better in a pink vw beetle with flower prints down the side.

I am thinking this may have to be addressed to something 2 tone.

Yeah - I know what you mean.

I'm sure there are pics on the forum of someone doing a conversion, someone knowledgable will post them up cos I can't find them! :D

:unsure: I know what you mean!

Some plonker with questionable eyesight pulls out in front of you at a roundabout and you instinctively hammer on the anchors and firmly apply hand to horn only to find a "PEEEP" sound is produced!

Shock settles on your face as you realise what youve done. You panic and take the next exit just to escape those mocking glares..

The shame.. the shame....... :crybaby:

i dont know what toyota were thinking when they did that to us.

someone cut me up and as you do you reach for the horn and start to think of the obsenities you can call this person :censor: :ffs: you press the horn as hard as you can, here the "PEEEEEEEP" then after realising what you have just heard fall right back so there is a good distance between you and the :censor: . then you hope for someone to come from a junction so you can let them out so the person will never see you again.

there are a few people on here that have got air horns instead of the piece or rubbish we have

:unsure: I know what you mean!

Some plonker with questionable eyesight pulls out in front of you at a roundabout and you instinctively hammer on the anchors and firmly apply hand to horn only to find a "PEEEP" sound is produced!

Shock settles on your face as you realise what youve done. You panic and take the next exit just to escape those mocking glares..

The shame.. the shame....... :crybaby:

i read this whilst at work and everyone looked as i burst out laughing. oh how true it is.

you can just imagine the scene of an accident.

Policeman: "this looks like it could have been avoided, if you had hit the horn the would have known you were there"

T-Sport Driver: "I would have office but...."(leans in and presses the horn)

Policeman: "oh, yes i understand. i take it you didnt have your disguise to hand. oh well accidents happen"

:lol::lol: that is sooo true with toyota horns :yes:

it was 1 of the 1st thing's i did when i got my car, i changed the horn

for a set of twins its very easy to do. :thumbsup:

kimi xx

Yeah - I know what you mean.

I'm sure there are pics on the forum of someone doing a conversion, someone knowledgable will post them up cos I can't find them! :D

That was me :D

The thread is here

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...916&hl=horn

but the pics have gone.......it was a very long time ago and Photobucket seemed to have ditched them.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links