Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Fitted Aftermarket Mirrors?

iLLestJT

the new avensis comes with thoes led light mirrors, you could try and see if they fit?

A shop in Hong Kong called Tom's TRD sells them, but dont think they do mail order

Toms TRD

damn i mite need to get those mirrors next time i go hong kong :D or even get a relative to get them for me. 2800 dollars is bout £200 which isnt bad, but i think their only covers arnt they? u dnt need to replace the whole mirror

well i mite b going to hong kong sometime next sure, but not for definete. As for fitting them, how would it work? bcos it would need another wire to lead to the indicators rite?

it would look good if the led white lights are on with sidelights then change for signal however it wud be complex wiring?

I'm not sure but i think you can buy TOM's products through TTE. (from Greece)

Send them an email asking, u might be lucky :yes:

The shop where I found the mirrors is call TOMs TRD but the mirror are actually genuine toyota accessories from toyota japan

The shop I found the mirrors is call TOMs TRD but the mirror are actually genuine toyota accessories from toyota japan

well, if some1 knows a supplier, hopefully we cud hav a group buy :thumbsup: get a nice discount hopefully :yahoo:

The shop I found the mirrors is call TOMs TRD but the mirror are actually genuine toyota accessories from toyota japan

well, if some1 knows a supplier, hopefully we cud hav a group buy :thumbsup: get a nice discount hopefully :yahoo:

I might be up for some group buy action if the price was right!

Will keep my eye on this topic. :)

genuine toyota mirror cover's too expensive you be crazy to buy these at that cost.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-ARISTO-LED-BE...1QQcmdZViewItem

these will fit but you be crazy to buy these at that cost.

both set of the mirror cover's above are simple direct replacement from your corolla mirror cover's and you only gain the led indicator's and thats it ,they do not alter the shape of mirror's at all.

chorm mirror cover's

i had these chrom cover's in my hands few month's ago,they dont seen to me they will fit our UK corolla's mirror's so i didn't buy them but IF they do fit no reason why you cant paint them.

if is only led you want on your mirror's the cheapest way to do this is buy a set cheap chrom mirror cover then take the led bit's off and cut a hole in your own mirror cover and then glue the led on the hole then repaired all the gap with body filler sand it down and painted it will look 90% as the mirror's cover above but nowhere near as expensive i may be doing that next summer.

http://www.body-kit.co.uk/acatalog/car_mirrors.html

i quite like the evo mirror's if they fit i might go for a pair has to be electric and not costing over £100 otherwise i am not touch it .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links