Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hilux-surf Manuals. 3.0 Ssr-x 94-95

SQNLDR 633

Hi all. My first post after moving from a Mitsi Paj [3]. Where do I find a workshop manual??I would like a hand book as well. But may be I am asking to much.!!!! Can any body help??? :)

welcome bud . good choice of 4x4 you made there . users manual can be downloaded . i'll sort it tonight for you . haynes or chiltons do a workshop manual .

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all. My first post after moving from a Mitsi Paj [3]. Where do I find a workshop manual??I would like a hand book as well. But may be I am asking to much.!!!! Can any body help??? :)

Forum won't let me type a web address. If you email me at vic@life4living.co.uk I'll reply with the web address that do all the manuals.

• 1 year later...

HI YA GUYS,

I ALSO HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A MANUAL FOR AGES AND WAS WONDERING IF YA COULD POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION OR HOW I CAN OBTAIN ONE OR DOWN LOAD ONE.

KIND REGARDS BILL....

• 1 month later...

HI ANDY, THANKS FOR THE INFO ON MANUALS, UNFORTUNATLY I AM NOW LOOKING FOR A GOOD MECHANIC OR GARARGE TO COLLECT REPAIR AND SERVICE MY HI SURF AS IT HAS A SLIGHT TURBO OIL LEAK AND I AM NO MECHANIC ALTERNATIVLY I MAY JUST SELL IT AS IT IS SO IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER CONTACTS IN THE NORTH OF ENGLAND THEN I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF YO WOULD EMAIL ME

REGARDS

BILL

The only place that I know of is in Stockport.

The ENGINE CO 0161-476-6144

The guy does a lot of work on Surfs so knows what he's talking about.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links