Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

swish/swosh

rob wales

Toyota previa. Has anyone ever had any problems with water entering the sills. So that you get a very anoying swish when you hit the brakes?

Also is there a dealer for previa parts in the UK. That is cheaper than Toyota main garages. IE 89.50 for ign leads! whats that price all about?

• 1 month later...

Found an after market set in a local car spares think was about £60,was not easy but found em.Toyota make a brill car but do take the mick on spares etc.Maccess car spares wholesale (trade only) front pads £10 toyota £70.Airflow sensor on top of airfilter housing £452. plus vat :( yes i need one search the breakers intapart seem fairly good found em in exchang and mart

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have you tried the states i found a lambda sensor for the previa in there for about $50 dollors for a Bosch make and the garage beside me quoted £300 and they are a main Bosch dealer :(

here is the parts url:- http://www.oem-toyota-auto-parts.com/Shopp...e=33&model=1077

this web site seems very good for toyota parts i jusy hope they can supply to UK :)

• 2 weeks later...
Toyota previa. Has anyone ever had any problems with water entering the sills. So that you get a very anoying swish when you hit the brakes?

Also is there a dealer for previa parts in the UK. That is cheaper than Toyota main garages. IE 89.50 for ign leads! whats that price all about?

COMPANY CALLED FUEL CAT APPEAR TO DO THE LEADS AROUND HALF PRICE OR LESS IM GETTING A SET FINGERS CROSSED :D

• 2 weeks later...

Previa ignition leads £65 + P+P if anyones interested?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links