Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Corolla Out Today!

cal

http://www.webcg.net/WEBCG/news/000018718.html

Sorry, the page in Japanese so perhaps you can use one of them translation site to get the detail of the contents.

I felt it was only recently, we got the current Corolla but it has been as long as 6 years! Time flies huh?

Can see from that, that the 1.8 is gonna be 136ps :( How pants is that?!

Give it some proper power :P :D

http://www.webcg.net/WEBCG/news/000018718.html

Sorry, the page in Japanese so perhaps you can use one of them translation site to get the detail of the contents.

I felt it was only recently, we got the current Corolla but it has been as long as 6 years! Time flies huh?

thats the asian market corolla, the european one will be a bit the the auris space concept.

^

Now this IS a little interesting ...

So the 'Corolla' will remain as a car for Asian/far east countries (and possibly 3rd world states?) whereas for 'Western World' we will have the new 'Auris'.

This is very remanisant of the 1980's ... When the new fwd 'AE range' of Corolla was launched in 1983 and sold through the 80's Toyota still also produced the last rwd 'KE range' along side it for sale to certain 3rd world countries (although the KE 70 was available as the 'Estate/Wagon' model till 87 in western world).

We shall have to see ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links