Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

00 Toyota Camry

mamalokey

Nice Forums!! :-)

I went to the dealer today because I was having a hard time starting my car, on occassion the key wouldnt turn.

The dlr told me that I need a new Ignition switch, and he also stated that the A/C Heather blower motor Resistor is out.

My car only has 46,000 miles on it, I do have an extended warranty however I was told the Ignition is not covered??????? They want almost $300.00 to fix it and told me that I would have to use two seperate keys etc. after it's fixed. Now of course the AC blower motor is covered but the cost of this is $50.00.

I paid $600.00 for an extended warranty. The warranty states that the Ignition Unit is covered, but they are telling me that these are to different items!!

Does this sound correct to you guys? Any suggestions on this??? I just don't see how something like this could go out on my car and how they would not cover this under the gold warranty that I purchased.

Thanks!

Brandi

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links