Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Bubs!

Blaze

Firstly just like to say thanks to whoever keeps logging in as me and changing my signature and other stuff! Well done, it shows you have loads of brains!! :rolleyes: and if you had bothered to come see me you will know im not fat and ive lost over 2st in weight! :thumbsup:

Anyway back to the subject!!! :P

Some peeps know im going to be a mummy!! and tbh i cant wait! My parents are over the moon as are Ricks! Im now 5mths preggers with no bump and no weight gain! :lol: Im a lucky buggar!!

We had a scan for my birthday as i didnt have a 12wk scan, and my 20wk is not actually for another few weeks! :ffs: So mum, me and Rick headed off to notts to see bubs for the first time!

It was a truely amazing experience! Seeing the 2d scan on the baby was something id been waiting for for ages! Then the 4d scan came up on screen and it was goooorgeous!! They sexed it for me and its a lil girl!!!! So all pink for me!

I cant wait for my lil lady to arrive but ill have to wait till 28th feb! :crybaby: She will be worth it when she arrives!

post-6426-1160651102_thumb.jpg

Congratulations Shaz :thumbsup:

Unfortunately it looks like you hava a not so friendly hacker as none of the Toc mod's or management is responsible for the changes to your siggy. :angry:

Les

Its the 1st i've heard of this.. absolutely fantastic news, congratulations to you both, i hope all 3 of you will be verey happy :thumbsup:

Just to add.. i wouldn't have ordered a Gold one.. my choice would have been Transparent.. my 3 keep standing in front of the telly and it gets really annoying :lol:

Crikey! You're going to have a gold baby! :lol:

Paul.

:blink: I hope not! Although pink clothes do go with gold! :thumbsup:

Les, I have a good idea who it is and its probably the same person who thought it would be nice to hack my photobucket account and delte 3 years woth of piccies! :rolleyes:

Oh and ill deal with the telly when i get to it, ill put it in a higher place and see how long it lasts!!

Not much chance of thta kimi! Felt her move for the first time today so i know she will be keeping me awake tonight!!

Thanks T! The scan is really good, were having another done at xmas so i can see her face properly!!

I've got a little girl on the way too!! Due the 18th Nov.

We had a 4d scan last week. Amazing technology!! We're alot later on in the pregnancy, and we could see alot more detail in the 4d scan.

If i had a scanner, I'd post it up!

did you not get a cd with all the piccies on? :unsure: We have 53 piccies on it! plus the dvd of the scan! Cant wait to have it done again!

I wish we'd have had a 4d one done. The clearest 2d one we have looks like he's mooning the camera! :D

Still, he's in glorious 3d now and he blocks the veiw to the TV too, but then it's always got CBeebies on it so I can't say I'm that fussed!

Congratulations and all the best! :thumbsup:

Not much chance of thta kimi! Felt her move for the first time today so i know she will be keeping me awake tonight!!

Thanks T! The scan is really good, were having another done at xmas so i can see her face properly!!

because we were so late on in the pregnancy it was very hard to get a 4d picture. Got two though, but not enough stuff for the DVD.

ahhh i see! Thats a shame, but you havnt got that long to wait till she arrives!! Seems like ages till my lil lady comes! :crybaby:

Went shopping yesterday for some boots and my mum was moaning about the size of the heel because of bubs! The lady in the shop asked how far gone i am and her jaw dropped to the floor!! :jawdrop: Guess im lucky! I know the bump will come but only 4 month left! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links