Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

4.3 Dog Guard

ian2144

Is there any one on here with a dog guard fitted ?........ I belive there are two diferent sizes a full lenth or just the top half .

Are they a permenant fixture or do they slide with the rear seat? Have been on to my local dealer Arnold Clark, but no help from them with out a VIN No. :help:

New XT4 D4-D will be here next week

Cheers

Ian.........

Is there any one on here with a dog guard fitted ?........ I belive there are two diferent sizes a full lenth or just the top half .

Are they a permenant fixture or do they slide with the rear seat? Have been on to my local dealer Arnold Clark, but no help from them with out a VIN No. :help:

New XT4 D4-D will be here next week

Cheers

Ian.........

Ian, I have one fitted whenever my dog fancy a spin. :drool::drool: I have the MKII and it has 4 holes located in the ceiling. Two for whan the seats are in place and two for when seats are up or removed. it has a spring loaded bar that gors into these when used...

It does not move with the seats as its anchored by straps that locat a hook on the fixong loops in the boot floor. Mine is also just the top half to stop him flying over the seats when i brake :eek::eek:

Some of the newer RAV's may be different though.....

• 3 months later...

hi could u tell me where did u get your dog guard was it with the car or bought seperate, ive got a cord mesh guard but my dog keeps trying to push her head and paw thru into the back seat compartment as it doesnt go fully to the windows.

Thanks

Gaz

hi could u tell me where did u get your dog guard was it with the car or bought seperate, ive got a cord mesh guard but my dog keeps trying to push her head and paw thru into the back seat compartment as it doesnt go fully to the windows.

Thanks

Gaz

Got mine from eBay... various ones on there...And goes right to the sides as well.

Ebay Link This is the same as the one I have..... :drool::drool: keeps my Labrador happy...

Thanks

Gaz

I got a top half guard from my dealer for our 56 XT4....... £160 :eek: is shocking for what it is.

But it keeps the dogs off the leather!!

I got a top half guard from my dealer for our 56 XT4....... £160 :eek: is shocking for what it is.

But it keeps the dogs off the leather!!

HOW MUCH :eek::eek::eek::eek:

The same part I'm showing in the link......

4099786815d693d29437ed136eb1eed47f556512ac788e00ea4e8923.jpg

I have a saunders dog guard bought it 8 years ago ive had it in a ford galaxy a mitsubishi shogun and now the rav4 i prefer them to factory ones for 2 reasons the first is you can transfer between cars and second they are easy knocked down in case of a rear end shunt and being unable to open rear door to get the dog out. the pic is of it in the mitsi along with a bootliner bought at same time which is transfered as well :drool:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links