Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fto's (what?)

ttbr33587

my pal has an fto with a tip box mine a manual, i just took his car like there was no tomorrow the best race i had in ages lol :P :lol:

:lol: Good for you, FTO's are the ugliest coupes i have ever seen.

Fto drivers think they are so bad. But really the FTO is living off the repulation of the Evo and the GTO (3000GT).

I met this dude at a cruise and he told me that you can mod a FTO up to over 900bhp.

What an idiot! :lol:

I'd eat my boxer shorts if i ever saw that!

:thumbsup:

The FTO isn't that bad of a car, sure it's FWD, but the MIVTEC engines are pretty damn good..

So it's living off the reputation of the EVO & GTO... so what... I wonder how many 3-series have been sold off the reputation of the M3...

next year im lookin to buy a g.t.o twin turbo,but if i can't get insurance for it,i'd definately consider buying an f.t.o with the mivtec engine..........

drove one once an honestly i thought it was quite fun to drive........

but thats just my opinion ;)

I like the FTO visually- just think the insurance is stupid for a car thats not desperately fast.

I would really love a GTO, they kick *****, check out the owners club forum, it'll make you want one more srd :D :thumbsup:

There was a nice FTO at JAE, and being a JAP car you can't really fault it's quality.

Different horses......and all that jazz.

I think it's a nice car. Not my type - I wouldn't say no to a GTO if Toyota was not an option.

I would really love a GTO, they kick *****, check out the owners club forum, it'll make you want one more srd :D :thumbsup:

stop i took a bad lookin metallic black one for a test drive a few weeks ago and just fell in love with it :drool:

i want it...........i want it...........i want it...........

driveing the glanza just isnt the same after that,don't get me wrong im still mad about it,but compared to the buzz i got that day in the g.t.o.................................. :crybaby:

damit gettin depressed just thinking about it :lol:

:lol: Sorry!!!! :P

They are nice though! B)

:lol: Sorry!!!! :P

They are nice though! B)

one day it will be mine......................................oh yes it will be mine,(que evil cackle)mawh ha ha ha ha ha.......... :lol::lol::lol:

GTO heaven :yes:, sorry about the size...

DSCF0604.JPG

DSCF0641.JPG

While I was there - LOOK!! They took a pic of us @ JAE with my car on the front!!!

DSCF0397.JPG

:D :thumbsup:

Who took those shots.

Bet your grin is getting wider - all the coverage of your baby....

sweet pic's..... :drool:

all i can say is god bless those wonderful japaneese :thumbsup::thumbsup:

is it any wonder why we love their cars,cartoons and wimmin :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry I was all excited & didn't make any sense!! It's from the GTO owners forum, how cool is that?!! Well, I was impressed :lol:

Didn't know the pic was there, I just pop over there every now & again as I like GTO's, was just browsing there pics of JAE & wey-hey! A pic of the TOC stand! :D (What a nice ad for us with the web addy on the plates! :thumbsup:)

Fidgets you can have the red one, I'll have the green one! Are those Kahn alloys? I love Kahn wheels!

if thats a black one in the corner of the pic with the gorgeous red one i'll take it :P

any pic's of black one's on that fourm paseo?

i think im going to pop over there for awhile and drool alot over the the gallery section :drool: