Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuelsaver, Does It Really Work?

djurny

That first one, the fuelsaver thingy sounds like a bit of a con.

The second one, the magnetic field thing, the theory is good, and makes some sense, but im not sure how much truth there is in it. I can't see this doing any harm, so probly worth trying it, but don't quote me on that because im no chemist.

I had mixed reports on the ecotek jobbies - some say they are a bit naff - others say they are the job. But i don't know how they work and never used one.

The other thing I have seen is this water jet things - anyone know anymore about these?

Cheers,

Steve.

the ecotek works by creating turbulence in the inlet manifold, just as it says on the website

some say ford uses a similar approach in its newest zetec engines, but as far as i can tell, the ecotek thingy works fine! mileage has improved, although i have to reset my ecu every odd month as it will compensate and run very un-lean (cant come up with the opposite of lean here :rolleyes: )

id also like to know some more about those water gadgets!!

Fuelsaver was developed in Australia. Just down the road in fact.

And i can honestly say that they DO work well. Other people that i have put onto these devices were also ecstatic.

I think the site is badly written and gives the vibe that it is a con. But i for 1 can assure it is not.

Cheers

A friend of mine is a dealer and he swears it works but my advice is BEWARE.

He was able to demonstrate to me on a gas cooker the temperature of burn was increased with one of these fitted to the gas line (something to do with polarisation he told me). Assuming this is how they can get more economy (more efficent burn, i.e. higher burn temp) do you really want to be exposing your pistons to a higher temperature????

You might be able to get away with this a low performance model but is it wise to increase the burn temperature on a Turbo car? (I don't think so). I challenged my friend about this but he refused to comment.

water gadgets ? do you mean intake coolers ? they reduce the temp of the air in the intake, make sure you fit them before the airtemp sensor (which can be near on impossible (especially on a 4age where the air temp sensor is in the filter !!! LOL....

Fuel Saver:

On entering the PROZONE¨ Fuelsaver, the fuel passes over one (FS1) or more (FS2-FS4) complex alloy cores. The cores are specially designed to create turbulence in the fuel flow path, enriching the fuel and maximizing the take-up of trace metals. The fuel then passes through a sintered ceramic magnetic core which alters the free electron structure of the fuel, polarizing the fuel hydrocarbons prior to combustion.

= Bull ****. Petrol is a hydrocarbon, covalently bonded. There are no free electron structures, all the electrons are held in bonds.

• 5 years later...
Guest fuelsav

Essential Oils

Hi,

The Tornado Gas Saver has the capacity to increase fuel economy and add more horsepower to your vehicle. It also helps in minimizing the harmful emissions in the air. You can know more information from <<spam removed>>

Edited by Demonic Angel
Removed blatant spamming

All these things really, are a bit crap. If they were that good, don't you think that they would be fitted as standard to cars in the factory!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fuelsav12

Fuel Saver,

Hi,

If the current trend in the prices of fuel continue towards rocketing the sky, then gas may just become 'extinct', not because it would be no more but because it would be so hard to afford it. For this reason therefore, there is need for motorists to understand how to improve the auto gas mileage so as to be able to save at least a few bucks on fuel. You can get more information from <<I really must learn to not spam>>

Edited by Demonic Angel
Can you guess?

Fuel Saver,

Hi,

If the current trend in the prices of fuel continue towards rocketing the sky, then gas may just become 'extinct', not because it would be no more but because it would be so hard to afford it. For this reason therefore, there is need for motorists to understand how to improve the auto gas mileage so as to be able to save at least a few bucks on fuel. You can get more information from wwwspam removeduk.

Isn't it interesting how someone who claims to hail from good old blighty talks like a yank :huh:

Now.... these fuel saver products have been proven time and time and time again to be utter rubbish.... they DO NOT work :angry: As Edwardio said "If they were that good, don't you think that they would be fitted as standard to cars in the factory!".... yes mate they would be but they are not so lets hope that no one wastes their hard earned on products that constantly fail to deliver :blink:

• 2 weeks later...