Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bilstein B12 Or Tein Basic

caen fred

For about the same kind of money, what's best... and why?

Thanks, fast frog

TEIN, becuase they are adjustable. Bilstein are just a suspension setup with H&R springs which are not adjustable.

Check this website out http://www.balancemotorsport.co.uk/product...recnumber=56211

http://www.balancemotorsport.co.uk/product...recnumber=55982

I only want a limited drop... are the Tein ok with only a 40mm drop?

Tein you can drop to what ever you wish. As far as i know you can raise the height. Quite handy if you wanna put some JCB wheels on!!!

That site i found earlier says a recomended drop of 60mm for the corolla. but its person taste. Me prsonally anything to make the handling better.

What sort of money are you talking about for the TEIN kit ?

for the top end (super street kit) £540 from fensport. Quite a few places are selling the basic Tein coilovers at that price, so thats a bleaming good price if you ask me!

821 euros on my desk for the basic!

1008 euros for the super street

BYTW, for a daily car would the basic be enough? I think so but...

821 euros on my desk for the basic!

1008 euros for the super street

BYTW, for a daily car would the basic be enough? I think so but...

i have the Tein Basic , in my cts, for about 10 months.

i have a different car since then!!!

i am very pleased , so i would suggest it.

In ATHENS, it costs about 750 Euros.

Hmmm!! But the shipping cost would set me back to the same price as in France, no? Even if Greece is in Europe it wont work with just a stamp on them :)

How did you set them, how low are you? :o

I have lotta speed bumps around where I live and drive often on back country roads, 50% of the roads going to my In laws are parts of the "Rallye du Limousin" some nice rally stages :D , nice roads but I wouldn't like to bottom out there, in the middle of nowhere! :help:

I have tein basics and absolutely love the handling with them their about as far down as theyll go which leaves me about 4 inches off the ground. Delivered form England to N.Ireland was £520stg. I couldnt recommend them more get them bought. http://www.funkystyling.co.uk/

Hmmm!! But the shipping cost would set me back to the same price as in France, no? Even if Greece is in Europe it wont work with just a stamp on them :)

How did you set them, how low are you? :o

I have lotta speed bumps around where I live and drive often on back country roads, 50% of the roads going to my In laws are parts of the "Rallye du Limousin" some nice rally stages :D , nice roads but I wouldn't like to bottom out there, in the middle of nowhere! :help:

If that is the case why don't you look at Tein Super Street. You can buy an add on that allows you to electronically control the cars suspension setup from within the car. At least that way when you are on the open road drop it and you'll have great handling. When your in town and you get speed bumps raise the suspension to accomodate the area. Prices from fensport are cheap check the link below!

Fensport

for info on the EDFC (Electonic controller) linky

EDFC doesnt raise and lower the car, it simply adjusts the damping level.

!Removed! hell didn't notice that. I was under the impression it controls the height as well!!!

Appologies for getting confused!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links