Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Help With A Big Decision...

TheNissanMan

I really need advice on what could be a crucial decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me. The usual signs...phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My gf has been going out with the girls a lot recently, although when I ask their

names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I sometimes stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always comes walking up the drive as I hear the sound of a car leaving, around the corner, as if she has gotten out and walked the rest of the way. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi at all?

I once picked up her mobile phone, just to see what time it was. This caused

her to go completely berserk. She quickly grabbed the phone out of my hand and cursed me hysterically, screaming that I should never touch her personal property, then accused me of trying to spy on her.

Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my gf. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my car next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the street around the corner when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my car that I noticed a small amount of motor oil leaking from underneath.

So... is this worth repairing myself, or finish where i am and get something else?

didnt you post that about 2 years ago ryan?

Possibly but luckily two years ago I didn't have a girlfriend although these days I don't have my own car lol...

On another forum I recieved a good couple of PM's offering support etc, did have to post and say that me and Em were still together lmao :D

I cant count the number of times Ive seen this one... I dont have enough fingers and toes :P

still amusing tho

I cant count the number of times Ive seen this one... I dont have enough fingers and toes :P

still amusing tho

I can: once, in this thread :P

I like it :lol:

It may be old but its still funny :lol:

and if your new here its not a repost to you is it ;)

Yeah but know one complains about posting up the same old posts about can a yaris t sport beat this car or can a corolla t sport beat this car :yes:

come on peeps let's not be picky :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Sheesh, only having a bit of fun with him! :rolleyes:

It's ok, I've switched my sense of humour off now. :yes:

Actually, there are a number of posts that have asked technical stuff (or about which car is better) to which the answer has been a curt "Do a search", something I don't do, often doing a search myself and providing the link.

I didnt notice if it's a repost or not, especially if it was such a long while ago that you are referring too :unsure: it's ones that are done more recently which are annoying IMO.

...or if you're not new here, but don't always pay attention :P :bye: