Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sad?

ozzy666

lo all,is this being sad and stupid? i want a gen 5 gt4 but can't afford to run one,so was thinking of putting a gt4 bonnet on my st182. would one fit? and is it sad trying to make it look something its not? :P :P

TBH it`ll look ok till a real GT4 wants to play. But there are plenty around who have done this. And on the plus side it`ll look a whole lot better than one of those fibreglass doobries stuck on some cars. :thumbsup:

TBH it`ll look ok till a real GT4 wants to play. But there are plenty around who have done this. And on the plus side it`ll look a whole lot better than one of those fibreglass doobries stuck on some cars. :thumbsup:

Lol, yea there's a kiddy I keep seeing in the local Sainsburys carpark with a Renault Clio with a CS vent superglued to the bonnet. Parked opposite him the other day while he was sat in the car with his mates, who all started pointing and saying "isn't that a real one!".

He did not look happy :D :P

Theres a guy on GT4OC who has just done this, the car does look good, but I personally wouldn't do it....

End of the day - its your car mate :)

I know a few peeps that have gone down that road and the car looks sweet.

Go for it. Its your car, you love her do what you want to do.

at the end of the day it will look nice and if you want it to look liek that then do it.. :thumbsup:

or you could just save your money up and get a gt4 :D :!Removed!:

or you could just save your money up and get a gt4 :D :!Removed!:

:yes::yahoo:

there is one bonus, a bit of air swirling around that engine bay can't do any harm ;)

i personally wouldn't do it, but thats just personal taste- if you like the look, knock yourself out :)

:eek: noooooo. Matey get the midlands and the yorkshire autotraders. There are plenty of gt4s goins for good prices. Plus that hole in the bonnet...there for a reason...also this time of year letting damp and rain into the engine bay :blink:

I know a few peeps that have gone down that road and the car looks sweet.

Go for it. Its your car, you love her do what you want to do.

Are Gen6 bumpers and bonnets interchangeable? Would ST205 kit bolt straight onto an ST202? :rolleyes:

i think the nose cone is totally different.............. but i'd wait for a gen 6er to come on and confirm i may be wrong!

think you need bumper and bonnet

I understand you need both the bumper and bonnet I read that somewhere before i think but do the brackets and mounts etc line up?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links