Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloy Wheels Upgrade

Youngy

Neah, 17s. If anything they look too small. In hind-sight 18s were the way forward. I'll warn you now though, it'll be a bumpy ride on 35mm profile tyres!

Neah, not at all! Depending on the style anyway. 18s are perfect for them, or 17s with larger profile tyes on. The wheel arches are HUGE!

Actually my 17" with 35mm look really small. :( Was thinking about going 18" but I didn't want to spend no more money now on my car now. Saving for .... you know what......

But do you have to put 35mm on 18's? Do you think that 40mm or 45mm profiles on 18's are ok?

I've got 45 profile on my 17s, cant see why you cant have a slighty bigger profile on 18s too ;)

Bigger profile tyres on bigger wheels is fine. Just need to either get used to the idea of your speedo being wrong, or get it re-calibrated.

I'm surprised you've got 35mm on 17s, 40 or 45 is a little bit closer to the original radius, and will be a much less harsh ride!

the 7 will take up to a 19" wheel providing its not been lowered.

But 18s fit nicely i have them on mine with TTE springs although would of liked car to sit a little lower.

Tyres use 225/40/18 ride can be a lil bumpy but is fine for me looks a lot better with them than the 17s did

as for your speedo you will find it to be roughly 10% out so when u look at speedo and it reads as 40 it will probably actually be doing 36 - 38mph Becomes more accurate at higher speeds but aslong as you remember that you will be fine , if you have GPS check the Speed with that :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links