Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Calipers & Discs

Youngy

currently going through same thoughts as you , as want to replace the whole lot is your a 140 or 190 model

if a 140 like mine you have a few options in companies Rotora / AEM Powerslot / Brembo and TRD

TRD £1k+

Brembo £1k+

AEM Powerslot £849+

Rotora £600+

that is just for the front discs and calipes not including the rears.

190 prices are the same

Fensport do some grooved and drilled discs. Still finding out how much of a job it is to fit 190 calipers to a 140 as that will give us a better upgrade on disc size then !

go from a 255mm disc to 275mm rear discs are the same for all ranges of the gen7 so no benefit there.

Still finding out how much of a job it is to fit 190 calipers to a 140 as that will give us a better upgrade on disc size then !

go from a 255mm disc to 275mm rear discs are the same for all ranges of the gen7 so no benefit there.

If you get anywhere with this, let me know, eh? I'm interested in doing the same. Thinking about popping down to ToyAuto in Nottingham one lunch time to discuss options, so if I get info before you, I'll pass it on! :)

Best setup i have found is 3G Brembo 20 Groove Discs and EBC Redstuff Ceramic Pads. They do them to fit almost any car.

Im saving the pennies together to buy 3G Brembo Discs all round for my Supra, with Redstuff pads for the front and greenstuff pads for the rear (as they dont make redstuff to fit my rears). The lot comes to £360 inc postage ;)

I've tried lots of combinations in the past including Genuine TRD Discs and TRD Pads and they dont come close to the above setup ;)

is there likely to be a group buy if theres enough interest maybe some discount then :)

they do look good leeky how much did your cost then.... look alot cheaper as your not having to pay for a new caliper?

is there likely to be a group buy if theres enough interest maybe some discount then :)

they do look good leeky how much did your cost then.... look alot cheaper as your not having to pay for a new caliper?

The lot comes to £360 inc postage ;)

If someone wants to arrange a group buy then fair play, im up for saving some money on my kit.

GB sounds good to me - Could do with a ballpark figure for my 205 though, they haven't emailed back yet :(

Il do a GB for 3G Rotors on a G7.

Best setup i have found is 3G Brembo 20 Groove Discs and EBC Redstuff Ceramic Pads. They do them to fit almost any car.

3G Brembo 20 Groove? Would that beThe GR-20

im3goptions.jpg

And what about discs on the rear?

Final query, are RedStuffs alrite for road use? I know they are legal but arn't they a bit poor until warmed up?

just sent them an email regarding prices for the gen7 140 and will see what the result is in prices have also asked if enough interest is found to purchase the 3g brakes can we get a discount :)

Hope that sounds okay with any luck should hear from them in next couple of days.

Spoke to guys at 3G and unfortunately there is no big brake set available for the gen7 at this time although he will be speaking to his colleague about this. Have mailed a few more places in the hope we might for something good. even a company that deal with the AEM powerslots in the USA

so if i can find a place that does em and will ship to the uk would you be prepared to chip in for shipping of a Crate as opposed to individual boxes? will explain more later.

A crate of brakes! haha! :D Depending on price, I will give it some consideration, definately...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links