Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pub Lunch

msherry21

Hi all, just been talking to Alan, Pub lunch next Sunday, who's up for it? I hope you meant Sunday Alan, let me know otherwise and we'll get it changed.

Who's in?

1. Michael.

2. Alan.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• msherry21

• Andie_M

• Ryan1985

• Tara

Hi all, just been talking to Alan, Pub lunch next Sunday, who's up for it? I hope you meant Sunday Alan, let me know otherwise and we'll get it changed.

Who's in?

1. Michael.

2. Alan.

Oops... I meant the week after. Sorry sorry sorry.... :oops:

That's the 5th I think :unsure:

**runs off back to the corner he came from**

I can't really think of anywhere to recomend. even if its just a brewsters somewhere or similar. Pub with carpark.

Lunch, chat and a nosey around anthing people have done to their motors (like bought a new one)

:thumbsup:

A

Thats a bit too far North for me Alan......................I hear that you were not so far from my area the other weekend........................Who stamped your passport?? ;) :lol:

I was out on weekend release for good behaviour Steve :D

A

5th of November Alan... hmmm.. there might be something else on that day/night... but i can't quite remember what it is :lol:

I'll probably be working as usuall :(

(like bought a new one)

Me, me, me! :D

If it's the 5th you can count me in guys! :thumbsup:

What time do you rekon? Ill be in the town saturday night for my 21st so god only knows what state ill be in on sunday. If im in any fit state,we'll come :P

Theres a brewers fayre in livingston by the industrial estate, has a big car park. Dont know if that would be any good? Does good meals too :)

Are you coming Tara? :rolleyes: :P

My brother might come aswell Mikey, I'll get him to check this thread out! :thumbsup:

Theres a brewers fayre in livingston by the industrial estate, has a big car park. Dont know if that would be any good? Does good meals too :)

That sounds not bad. Nice and handy for the M8 and easily reached by most. You be joining us?

A

That sounds not bad. Nice and handy for the M8 and easily reached by most. You be joining us?

A

Should be though i'm meant to be going to another meet that day in Dundee which I totally forgot about :rolleyes: Should hopefully be able to pop down for a bit though depending on where it ends up being, im determined to make it to one of these meets!!

Tara x

:meet: guys, Livingston sounds like a good call. I'll give Andrea a nudge and see if she has any petrol left for this, seems to be driving round all the time.....what can I say, thats MR2's for you, even if hers' is a hairdressers car. :xmas: We can arrange some christmas activities at this one too!

Are we actually organising something here...I think we are.....SHOCK!

Michael.

Good work Tara, your too good at this organisation malarky!

We need something to go wrong to make this more normal now...

We need something to go wrong to make this more normal now...

lol yeah so far every toc meet i'm meant to have gone too has fell through... :thumbsup:

Any ideas on times for this meet? Was hoping quite early around 11ish? just so I can spend a little while before i have to dissapear off to the meet in dundee... !Removed! typical that there both on the same day!!!

nice one Jim, I have no idea on a time yet, what meet is on in Dundee...I feel a convoy coming on.

nice one Jim, I have no idea on a time yet, what meet is on in Dundee...I feel a convoy coming on.

Its an almera owners club meet. Said i'd go with my partner before I realised this was on. But it was a good laugh last time and theres some nice almeras that go especially the gti's and an autech pulsar. We could crash there meet though....make it a jap meet :P

Unfortunately i WILL be working.. i can't swap the day off as i have a hospital appointment for the 6th.. so need the monday off instead.. just remember the photies people.

An Almera meet????? I didn't even know they had a club! Sounds good though, any meets a good meet!

cheers for the shout michael :thumbsup:

glad to see someone got their act together and planned this....

clarification of the date pleassssse??? 29th or 5th??

i should be able to make it... suppose i better clean my car then :rolleyes:

oh and michael... please give me a wee shout like nearer time too sweetie! xx

p.s.

i defo cant afford lunch.... so i shall be there just to annoy you all :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links